http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=611849
...and follow the instructions.
Thanks.

Feeling evil at the moment :smt077:smt077:smt077

Z
09-08-2007, 08:29 PM
My message:

Protect our public lands FOR off-road vehicle USE

Off-road recreation (vehicle assisted trail use, really) is a growing fact on our public lands. Off-roading is a wonderful way to include all members of the family, including children, in a healthy activity. Off-roading can instill a wonder and appreciation for nature in children, especially those who live in urban environments, where the only 'nature' they get to see is a squirrel in a city park.

I am for responsible "off road" ativities. I am for stiff penalties including fines, community service and vehicle confiscation for irresponsible and unlawful acts while operating a vehicle on the trail.

We don't need fewer trails, we need better enforcement of existing laws, which can be accomplished (at least in part) by partnering with responsible trail-use clubs and organizations to report illegal behavior.

We don't need to spend more public funds for maintenance of existing trails - plenty of trail-use clubs and organizations are willing to put sweat equity in to maintaining our existing trails.

DJJordache
09-09-2007, 12:04 PM
DONE! 4x with 4 dif emails and IP's:D

zj-monster
09-09-2007, 12:12 PM
Done :best: