PDA

View Full Version : ...Done ??? ...NOT...

MitchRonda
08-22-2007, 11:52 PM
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee228/MitchRonda/

jfowlzj95
08-23-2007, 12:00 AM
I dont see anything. :confused:

MitchRonda
08-23-2007, 12:24 AM
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee228/MitchRonda/th_ZJ-1.jpg[/url][/IMG]I'll Try again... CAN YOU SEE IT NOW ???

CurtP
08-23-2007, 12:32 AM
Ok. I see a miniscule picture of a ZJ with way too much lift for the tires that are on it. Where's the build? Where's the tech? Surely you didn't miss the sticky at the top of this forum: http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13050

What's with the retarded sig?

zj95
08-23-2007, 02:39 AM
looks good...

do u have a front diff gaurd? or a rear tire carrier?

if so i think i may have seen you around

jfowlzj95
08-23-2007, 04:16 AM
looks good...

Looks like the tire is on top... unless he's running 2 spares.

MitchRonda
08-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Diff guards & High lift jack are comming w/Wifes next pay check..Spare is on roof, To make room for Dog...Went to Chiva falls (Upper loop) on the 12th, & Got some nice/deep sliderz test patterns...Well worth the money...She also wants some more noise, So we are getting a glass pack(Cheery Bomb???) after 9/1 & What ever else she wants to get...:D ...M... Oh yea...the 33s were after the BB & befor the 3.5...Wife wants 35s after the 33s are gone but that comes with long arms & ???...Her Money...My truck???...

AQHACowboy
08-23-2007, 12:25 PM
???...Her Money...My truck???...

Man I wish I had that problem.

MitchRonda
08-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Tucson ??? What are you doing for labor day weekend ???a few fellas (from another club) are talking about the "Gap" & we havent been there yet, thats like north(ish) of you isn't it ???
looks good...

zj95
08-23-2007, 02:37 PM
sweet!.. some of the stuff at chivo can kick your ass if you arent carefull

Ive bent and cracked my unibody there and broke spider gears in the front 30

on labor day i will be moving.. sorry man wish i could come, jeep wont even be running well enough by then.

right now im in tucson, chivo trail head is 30 mins away, gap is 45mins away

but on the 31'st i will be moving to Roosevelt AZ, you should come up there sometime and we can "GO" wheelin,

google roosevelt lake.. it is a huge lake and there are lots of trails around there.

as for the exhaust... make sure u get a straight through cherrybomb if you are goin to go that rought and make sure to add another mount to support the weight if your goin to turn it down after wards

i am replaceing my y-pipes right now because i never added another mount to my cherrybomb, also changing to highflow cat and getting rid of the glasspack for a cherrybob extreme

MitchRonda
08-23-2007, 03:06 PM
sweet!.. some of the stuff at chivo can kick your ass if you arent carefull

Ive bent and cracked my unibody there and broke spider gears in the front 30

on labor day i will be moving.. sorry man wish i could come, jeep wont even be running well enough by then.

right now im in tucson, chivo trail head is 30 mins away, gap is 45mins away

but on the 31'st i will be moving to Roosevelt AZ, you should come up there sometime and we can "GO" wheelin,

google roosevelt lake.. it is a huge lake and there are lots of trails around there.

as for the exhaust... make sure u get a straight through cherrybomb if you are goin to go that rought and make sure to add another mount to support the weight if your goin to turn it down after wards

i am replaceing my y-pipes right now because i never added another mount to my cherrybomb, also changing to highflow cat and getting rid of the glasspack for a cherrybob extreme

Roosevelt lake sound's bitchen...Swimming ??? DOG'S ???
Since you mentioned it, do/did you get much ex. in cab w/ the dump off the BOMB ??? crawling/highway ??? (Dog's window is always open) Got a fella in Bisbee (shop owner-4X4 builder) that will fix me up for under 80$ ...M...

JohnBoulderCO
08-23-2007, 05:34 PM
It's never done, unless you sell it.

zj95
08-23-2007, 08:43 PM
yes if you sit to long you will get some 02 in the cab.. its never been a problem for me.. i dont have ac so all my windows are open, and during the winter i keep the drivers window open and run the heater with no problems

SuicideTireZJ
08-24-2007, 12:21 AM
Your posts hurt my eyes.