PDA

View Full Version : Dana 44 camber/caster adjusters and Ford 9" axle bearings

Raacerx
07-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Hey guys. I have a set of Dana 44 (they were for my old HP44) camber adjusters. They thread into where the balljoint attaches the knuckle to the axle and enables you to get safe caster/camber while maintaining a vibration free pinion angle. The stock axle will not let you get the camber/caster you really should have, or the driveshaft will vibrate if you do align it correctly. They cost me over $60.

I also have a pair of brand new Ford 9" outside axle bearings. Theyve never been used. They were off a 31 spline full width. Cost me over $30.

I dont really care about getting any money for this stuff since its a few years old and I havent had a jeep in years, I would much rather help out a jeeper. So if anyone wants these, either come pick them up in Santa Cruz, California or pay the shipping charges and you can have them for free.

Please email me at raacerx@gmail.com cause I dont ever come here anymore.

PS. If anyone is curious, flame suit is on, but this is the newest ride. Just lowered it 1.75" up front and 1.5" in the back. Few bolt on mods. 31mpg average on the freeway and a turboed 225 hp with 260 lbs of torque. Only once in a blue moon do I miss the Jeep.

http://fototime.com/%7BA8A4A39E-F108-4D2B-B1D6-05FFFDC776C9%7D/picture.JPG