PDA

View Full Version : Thinning out the herd...

CurtP
07-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Ok, I'm up to seven vehicles, so it's time to start getting rid of some of them. Too many Jeeps sitting in the driveway, so two of them need to go.

1996 XJ - 4.0HO, 2wd, Revos, needs paint. Nothing special about this thing - completely stock, 113,500 miles, drives well and gets decent gas mileage. Manual windows, cloth seats, full size spare on a matching aluminum rim. Green exterior, tan interior. Sony CD player, Polk speakers, Borla cat-back with high-flow cat. This one is the ex-GF's and she is asking $2500 OBO.

1996 ZJ Laredo - 4.0, 242, 150k miles, Revos on stock aluminum wheels (tires are around a year old). Full 5.9 interior (including door panels and faux wood dash trim), new OEM carpet in the passenger compartment, new aftermarket carpet and jute in the hatch area. All new sensors on the engine, new hoses, new radiator and new fuel injectors. Front tow hooks, class III hitch. Husky floor liners. U-jointed front axle/driveshaft. This was a VA vehicle - no rust! This one also has a Borla cat-back, Random Technologies high-flow cat, aftermarket stainless header, K&N FIPK, ported TB and a 1999+ intake manifold. Stock radio, steering wheel controls, stock amp, Infinity Kappa speakers. Does not have a full size spare though. New heater core, AC evap and has been converted to ATC. Heated seats (I'm not sure the driver's side seat works, but the passenger side definately does), full B-Quiet sound dampening on the floor in the passenger compartment and on the firewall. E-code glass headlights with Narva Rangepower+30 60/55W Ultra High Output Plus 50 H4 bulbs and Hella seals/HD connectors. Has fog lights too. Chargold exterior, agate interior. Asking $4000, OBO.

I'm also considering selling my 5.9 when its done, but I wouldn't want to see it hacked up. It's getting a restoration back to showroom condition with only a few minor upgrades. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with it though.

CurtP
07-14-2007, 11:24 PM
Edited: Corrected mileage on XJ