PDA

View Full Version : Who's up for this weekend?

GreenMachine
06-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Well, monday now am im already thinkin of where to go this weekend. Wife will be gone, so i'm plannin to camp and get loaded, and be ready to wheel in the morning without having to meet up with youguys.
Who's down??
I want to hit some snow if possible, so i was thinkin we could camp up by salmon la sac next to the river, and head towards gallagher lake, Van Epps pass and that area. I am almost certain we would run into too much snow to make it all the way. Would be fun to try though, the creeks should be runnin strong and everythhing. We can also just run to the ends of the gravel roads up there, and i'm betting there will be large snow patches. Let me know what youguys think and i will get up this week to check out where the snow line is, and get a kick ass, remote, beautiful camp site lined up.
Or, i really dont give a fuck where we go so suggestions are open.

CentralGrand
06-25-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm down if I can get my junk running this week.....

nwgrand
06-25-2007, 10:38 PM
just keep pouring more oil in it. I think the only way i'll be able to go this weekend is when you guys call me to come pull u out. Wife is leaving next mon. so unless she wants to go for a drive, i'll be doing ???

CentralGrand
06-25-2007, 11:40 PM
Maybe you can help her vacum the house Russ?:D

CentralGrand
06-25-2007, 11:54 PM
Know how to get here Don? http://www.nwjeepn.com/Maps/CleElumTrails.pdf

nwgrand
06-26-2007, 12:10 AM
ya, maybe.....usually im just in the way!!! or making a mess.
what days you going?

GreenMachine
06-26-2007, 12:12 AM
not sure where your link went cuz it requires me to download some acrobatic shit. but i checked out that website....i have ran all those trails except the full length of mine to market. easy stuff here in another month, but i am anticipating snow up there now.

GreenMachine
06-26-2007, 12:15 AM
hey nw- i was planning to work saturday, but i could put it off by popular demand. we could camp there one night, wheel saturday, see how it goes..maybe up and head somewhere else saturday night. Up in the air for me right now.

97zjvinny
06-26-2007, 01:12 AM
Maybe, let you guys know tuesday.

nwgrand
06-26-2007, 09:16 AM
dont count on me, im most likely out.

CentralGrand
06-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Here's something to get your blood flowin for the weekend.... :D Its not a bad video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGebg2qLuxE

97zjvinny
06-26-2007, 08:54 PM
No dice chris, have to work on sat :mad:

GreenMachine
06-26-2007, 10:25 PM
hey vinny, think i am workin saturday for a while too. if you still want to come up, i think sunday will be main wheelin day.

CentralGrand
06-26-2007, 11:23 PM
No dice chris, have to work on sat :mad:

Welp buddy we'll have to come up with a trip in July somewhere. Most of the weekends work for me except the 14th I'll be up in Rimrock with my "Club" (AWORC), but we need to figure something out. I say we keep it small... maybe 5 or so rigs max. Me no like big groups no more:(

CentralGrand
06-27-2007, 08:01 PM
hey vinny, think i am workin saturday for a while too. if you still want to come up, i think sunday will be main wheelin day.

Welp looks like we'll meet somwhere in Cle Elum and grab a good burger... not sure where they have some grub ones.... then we can pack our coolers fulla beer and go get smashed in the mountains:D Oh.... NW please remind me not to forget to pack my Miata hoop.... we can chizzle some brackets outta firewood up there cause I know how serious you were...

GreenMachine
06-27-2007, 08:20 PM
I think max will come help me sat. so we can be ready to go sooner.
Since its just us 3 (or sounds that way so far) we can pretty much play it by ear. Maybe run up and see if its worth camping there, or too much snow on the trails so we'll head somewhere else.
I'm bringin some Jack, and you will be responsible for seeing that max gets half the bottle down himself.:smt079

Oh, I was looking up ghey in the dictionary. Lead me to your "HOOP" thread, and some guy named BigDAVE.
Everything cum out OK??
:rofl:

CentralGrand
06-27-2007, 09:14 PM
I think max will come help me sat. so we can be ready to go sooner.
Since its just us 3 (or sounds that way so far) we can pretty much play it by ear. Maybe run up and see if its worth camping there, or too much snow on the trails so we'll head somewhere else.
I'm bringin some Jack, and you will be responsible for seeing that max gets half the bottle down himself.:smt079

Oh, I was looking up ghey in the dictionary. Lead me to your "HOOP" thread, and some guy named BigDAVE.
Everything cum out OK??
:rofl:

I don't think so man.... I'm walking funny... sorta bow-legged, or should I say hoop legged...

GreenMachine
06-27-2007, 10:07 PM
check out my cool new avatar.

CentralGrand
06-28-2007, 12:11 AM
That's hot, it looks like us after a weekend of wheelin on illegal roads that ARE marked..... between the dust and a hangover:D

Nice signature.... at least you don't try to spruse it up any... at least it works hoss and you hardly ever need to wrench and we get out "actually" wheelin almost twice a week.... hmmm whata concept.... I sense the KISS formula...

CentralGrand
06-28-2007, 12:31 AM
Oh by the way... on a serious note looks like my bro-in-law really wants to come w/ the ol CJ.... and hopefully he's got the new winch on by then. It'll probably be him and my sister.

nwgrand
06-28-2007, 07:56 PM
4x4 bumpers are sweet, dont forget tie wire for the hoops!

CentralGrand
06-29-2007, 06:37 AM
For you folks who have the 3rd off.... lemme know... I have a trip planned on the 3rd, unless nobody wants to come.. I have the post on trail runs at that 5 letter non-wheelin place.. nagca

CentralGrand
06-29-2007, 06:55 PM
Welp I'm no longer up for this weekend.... must have something to do with a bent/trashed D30 housing that you can't even get the right side axle shaft outta..... hmmmmm looks like I'm outta the game for awhile. Can you say hi-pinion D30?