PDA

View Full Version : wa. 6-22 liberty

nwgrand
06-15-2007, 01:39 PM
Looks like im runnin on the 23rd i ment - next sat, day trip for me at liberty. Anyone else?

GreenMachine
06-15-2007, 07:36 PM
welp, looks like i'm out.
had the 22nd scratched off, working 23rd.
I wish upon you a massive group of people who cant get 10ft. without stopping for some damn reason.:D

nwgrand
06-15-2007, 09:52 PM
lesson of the day - im a dumb ass. Sorry about the date screwup, I will see if i can get fri. off and maybe run both days. I wont know until the end of the week to see how busy i am, Most likely i will have to work though. I thought the 22nd was sat. until today when i double checked.

GreenMachine
06-16-2007, 01:27 AM
just given a hard time.
I couldnt change around, but have a good time!
i'll be callin!

nwgrand
06-18-2007, 10:19 PM
It looks like i might be down for fri. i might have to go in for a couple hrs. in the am but could prob be over there around noonish. I only have one job i have to work around some how. i'll be bringing the little one, have to watch her for the afternoon and what better to do than wheel. Will this work for you? As far a sat. goes i might just hit up some more snow around here. Were you thinking fri or sat CG.

CentralGrand
06-18-2007, 10:59 PM
I'm in like flin either day, hell I may be going Friday to camp w/ a buddy or two from the big NAXJA group that'll be there.... you guys just keep me updated....

GreenMachine
06-18-2007, 11:14 PM
If i get off early on saturday, i may try to run 319 from reecer to see if we meet up, but you'll probably be through it by then.
no biggy.
slim chance i will be up there on sunday, but it's whatever the wife wants to do. CG- you're probably stayin up there all weekend eh?

nwgrand
06-19-2007, 12:42 AM
sat. it is, some of us have to WORK!!!!

CentralGrand
06-19-2007, 03:48 AM
sat. it is, some of us have to WORK!!!!

I'm gonna start work soon.... so I'm enjoying myself thank you very much :D

nwgrand
06-20-2007, 12:31 AM
CG what trails you want to run sat?

CentralGrand
06-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Probably 4W319 - 4W315..... I just depends on what trails I run Friday

nwgrand
06-20-2007, 08:26 PM
ive already ran 319 so you should run it fri, so i can see something new.

CentralGrand
06-21-2007, 01:49 AM
ive already ran 319 so you should run it fri, so i can see something new.

Well so did I Tuesday.... we'll see man.... I'm leaving tomorrow in the morning

CentralGrand
06-21-2007, 12:12 PM
Hey Russ, I'm leaving here in a few minutes to head up to Liberty. On Sat look for me on the left in the big field as you drive into Liberty. If I'm not there, look for a buncha XJ's... I'll be waiting at camp for ya Sat til just after 10am for ya if that works for you. If it don't, give my cell a call and when I pop into service every now and then I'll check my messages. Hope to see ya there bud! I plan on being there til Sunday afternoon.

CentralGrand
06-21-2007, 12:23 PM
Looks like I'll be on channel 4

GreenMachine
06-21-2007, 12:50 PM
Dude, you should just stay up there all summer. I'll come bring you your homework on Monday and Wednsdays. Just think how much gas money you would save, and no more rent.
Live the good life...

nwgrand- i dont think i can get up there in time on saturday now. I forgot about a third job that day. its a small one, but i wont be up there till like 5:00 now, so i think i may bag it, and see if the wife wants to head up for a day trip on sunday.
have a good time, and try to get out in front of Central all you can.....get him to think outside the box a little.:D

CentralGrand
06-25-2007, 08:14 PM
Dude, you should just stay up there all summer. I'll come bring you your homework on Monday and Wednsdays. Just think how much gas money you would save, and no more rent.
Live the good life...

nwgrand- i dont think i can get up there in time on saturday now. I forgot about a third job that day. its a small one, but i wont be up there till like 5:00 now, so i think i may bag it, and see if the wife wants to head up for a day trip on sunday.
have a good time, and try to get out in front of Central all you can.....get him to think outside the box a little.:D

So I woke up this morning and looked in front of my rig to find most all my gear oil on the ground.... Hey Russ... how bout 2 cases of beer if ya wanna help me put some new seals in my D30 this week???

GreenMachine
06-25-2007, 09:54 PM
$20 worth of beer for a whole nights worth of work?
sounds like a bargain to me:smt111
I really do hope someone helps you out though, so we can wheel 'er again this weekend till somthin else breaks.
:cheer2:
hey, fun time on sunday...324 was a hoot for the ol green machine. It rienforced what i was thinking last summer- rear lockers work better than fronts when everything dries up and we're climbing these steep loose hills. the weight all trasfers back on those rears, and my locked front was left to churnin up the top layer. I made it though. Fun Fun FUN. Dont think an open ZJ could do it, but you never know.
Anyway, I'm gonna try to get somethin started for next weekend in the staging area. I want snow!!!

CentralGrand
06-25-2007, 10:09 PM
$20 worth of beer for a whole nights worth of work?
sounds like a bargain to me:smt111
I really do hope someone helps you out though, so we can wheel 'er again this weekend till somthin else breaks.
:cheer2:
hey, fun time on sunday...324 was a hoot for the ol green machine. It rienforced what i was thinking last summer- rear lockers work better than fronts when everything dries up and we're climbing these steep loose hills. the weight all trasfers back on those rears, and my locked front was left to churnin up the top layer. I made it though. Fun Fun FUN. Dont think an open ZJ could do it, but you never know.
Anyway, I'm gonna try to get somethin started for next weekend in the staging area. I want snow!!!

You're just scared of hillclimbs now :D

GreenMachine
06-25-2007, 10:27 PM
shakin' in my boots!

I think you're scared of 119 though
:poke:

CentralGrand
06-25-2007, 10:34 PM
That was my 1st attempt, and your 3rd :D

nwgrand
06-25-2007, 10:45 PM
I would love to come over a help (watch) you and drink your beer, but were doing major work on the home for the realitor pics, and the wife is leaving mon, so i'll prob have to stay around this week. OH KNOW......you might have to stay home this weekend w/no wheeling. :smt088 I'll help next week though.

GreenMachine
06-25-2007, 11:06 PM
That was my 1st attempt, and your 3rd :D

:)
damn trail. its cursed.
first time tire poped. 2nd time trees in the way w/ no saw. 3rd time your damn leaky axle.....you'll be able to get a subarban through there by the time we get our shit together and run that bitch through.

CentralGrand
06-25-2007, 11:42 PM
:)
damn trail. its cursed.
first time tire poped. 2nd time trees in the way w/ no saw. 3rd time your damn leaky axle.....you'll be able to get a subarban through there by the time we get our shit together and run that bitch through.

:D LMFAO

CentralGrand
06-26-2007, 02:35 AM
Here's some pics from the weekend... of course my rig is nowhere to be seen... fucking XJ elitists:D GreenMachine, there's some pics of 119 in there... looks like pussy stuff. What's the big deal? Its just tight.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=922947

GreenMachine
06-26-2007, 11:53 AM
I think your XJ buds were tellin the horror stories of 119.
I have wheeled outa there on my 30" shitters with a donut spare.
i've just never made it through due to the flat tire, tree in way, and your winey arse.
nice pics.
im off to work...central, hows that job?
:-)