PDA

View Full Version : HOw To tell if YOU are a Noob

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 03:39 PM
OK besides the fact that you paid a mechanic to put your lift on or any o dat nonsense, you are DEFINATELY a newbie if you havent cut your fenders!!!!!! no having a friend do it for you doesnt count. stock fenders are whacker then amber corners!! im waiting to brake mine so i can be cool with clear corners but at least my shits cut!! uncut is just dirty and unclean looking:D:smt081

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/DanknesSGolf/IMG00171-1.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/DanknesSGolf/IMG00169.jpg

DerekL
06-05-2007, 03:42 PM
The way you type makes me want to punch babies.

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 03:46 PM
im jus a lil bored so here is another thing you need to get to be cool, OBA a kicker l7 and a bad ass guard dog thats half razors edge pit and half american bulldog:smt035

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/DanknesSGolf/rocksteadyzj.jpg

zj95
06-05-2007, 03:47 PM
The way you type makes me want to punch babies.

im glad im not the only one....

makes me want to throw hard candy at a pregnate chick...

TrojanMan
06-05-2007, 03:49 PM
yo, dog, how did you learn to type?

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 03:51 PM
maybe its cuz im holding my baby but i kinda want to punch you for saying something so ignorant... but damn get off my nuts go pollute someone elses thread or even better your own.. i know this isnt the greatest thread but obviously your newbie arse is in here.

maybe you should trade your wj for a kia and become a librarian

J B
06-05-2007, 03:52 PM
OK besides the fact that you paid a mechanic to put your lift on or any o dat nonsense, you are DEFINATELY a newbie if you havent cut your fenders!!!!!! no having a friend do it for you doesnt count. stock fenders are whacker then amber corners!! im waiting to brake mine so i can be cool with clear corners but at least my shits cut!! uncut is just dirty and unclean looking:D:smt081

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/DanknesSGolf/IMG00171-1.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/DanknesSGolf/IMG00169.jpg

Glad you trimmed. Otherwise you'd never have been able to fit those massive meats on your rig, yo.

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 03:57 PM
you guys are such pussys:finga: . i said b4 i guess i need to change my sig., dont like it dont read it. i definately dont want to hear your gay ass remarks.. im not here to win the nobel prize.. does every thread i start have to be a fukn battle? im not poluting your guys threads.

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 04:00 PM
hell yeah tirck them are some 44's!
my 31's flex great thanks buddy im lookn for some 33's if ya want to ship some 87124. after new axles get cleaned up ill have some 35's but its a work in progress like everyone here i definately dont here people talkn shit to a lot stocker (how you like that grammer?) jeeps

TrojanMan
06-05-2007, 04:02 PM
you guys are such pussys:finga: . i said b4 i guess i need to change my sig., dont like it dont read it. i definately dont want to hear your gay ass remarks.. im not here to win the nobel prize.. does every thread i start have to be a fukn battle? im not poluting your guys threads.

No but you're polluting my brain. If you expect any help, product, or advice on this board I suggest you speak (or type in this case) in such a manner that we can understand. That's just a general common courtesy. Typing like this you're 200,000% more likely to get bashed rather than helped.

DerekL
06-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Do you know where you are? this is mallcrawlin the only site for hard core grand wheeling and tech, yes i would probally be considered a noob but at least I'm heading in the right direction by just reading and not bragging about my kicker sub or saying I want clear corners, and you call me iggnorant when i use correct grammer? I simply pointed out on how stupid you sound.

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 04:13 PM
what ever bra.. this is mc and like you said hard core wheelers not editors and journalists.. 2 days my day off and i was uploading pics and decided to through a pic of my bad ass dog in this newbie thread i started that is most obviously a joke.. more of a way for people to post lil shit that sets em apart from noobs.. im probably a newbie for doin it but fukit i needed to up my posts here since i havent really been postn just reading

i will continue to type like poo because i have 50 things goin on a screaming baby and at least 4 projects on the zj goin down and in all this i MUST find time to golf... so when i cpome to a hardcore wheeling forum i type fast and like i would talk to my boyz, not how id talk to a judge or say in my shakespear reciting club

nierace
06-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Why did you feel the need to trim for 31's ? Are you gonna stuff some 33's in there ?

zj95
06-05-2007, 04:20 PM
this thread is gayer than the aids walk.....

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 04:23 PM
dont take this thread so seriously sheesh.. just post some goofy lil mods youve done fuck

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/DanknesSGolf/IMG00176.jpg

a must have when trying to break out of noobdome- mounted 6x9s with easy disconects. cutstom:butthead: . im sure i ll get bashed for rockn the 6x9s but i didnt have 61/2s layin around. i have some in the front doors all to an audiobahn amp.

another must have for sure.. id be no where with out my tj bezel!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/DanknesSGolf/IMG00174.jpg

J B
06-05-2007, 04:26 PM
i will continue to type like poo because i have 50 things goin on a screaming baby and at least 4 projects on the zj goin down and in all this i MUST find time to golf... so when i cpome to a hardcore wheeling forum i type fast and like i would talk to my boyz, not how id talk to a judge or say in my shakespear reciting club

Are you serious? You sound like you're in junior high.

MyNameIsJerry
06-05-2007, 04:26 PM
How to tell if you are a noob: are certain things on your rig painted yellow? :flipoff2:

CurtP
06-05-2007, 04:29 PM
HOw To tell if YOU are a Noob

I look for people who mAdHAt and post "HOw To tell if YOU are a Noob" threads. Guess what?

zj95
06-05-2007, 04:29 PM
How to tell if you are a noob: are certain things on your rig painted yellow? :flipoff2:

hey dont go there.... kevin has yellow sliderz 2..

it is so you dont burn your leg on them

corrupt143
06-05-2007, 04:30 PM
im probably a newbie for doin it but fukit i needed to up my posts here since i havent really been postn just reading You admit to padding, definitely a newb move.

so when i cpome to a hardcore wheeling forum i type fast and like i would talk to my boyz, not how id talk to a judge or say in my shakespear reciting club We're obviously not your "boyz". Some respect would be nice. Once youve got to know people better here, maybe we could find the humor in it and you wouldn't come of like such a dip shit.

J B
06-05-2007, 04:31 PM

Those rock rails add 50 hp.

EACH.

It's true. Here's proof:

wikipedia.com/yellow-adds-hp.html"]wikipedia.com/yellow-adds-hp.html (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 04:31 PM
i have factory bump stops so at full flex diconnected i was getting a lil rubbage... i will definately be getn some 33's and some spring spacers in the front on the double but its a process. i said erlier i definately want to be on 35's eventually..$$$$

zj95
06-05-2007, 04:32 PM
make sure u lock your d-35 before you move up to 35's....

aresridingflat
06-05-2007, 04:34 PM
I believe Elliott has dibs on all things yellow on jeeps.

MyNameIsJerry
06-05-2007, 04:37 PM
I believe Elliott has dibs on all things yellow on jeeps.

Yeah, you can't touch the yellow fan shroud.

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 04:41 PM
:smt088 damn im sorry guys!!!!! im not even to sure what the bitch is. lets just be friends! cant you just except me the way i am??:punish:

The aids walk joke was seriously funnier than fuck! Had me, my lady, and the in-law laughing!

TrojanMan
06-05-2007, 04:42 PM
ahhh hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you posted custom 6x9 speaker setup with disconnects and a tj bezel as a non noob mod. you're on the wrong board.

DerekL
06-05-2007, 04:44 PM
ahhh hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you posted custom 6x9 speaker setup with disconnects and a tj bezel as a non noob mod. you're on the wrong board.

Direct and forward, I think this will work for him to understand.

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 04:48 PM
hey zj 95 thanks for the heads up on the turdy five! this comming from a guy that paid money for a high pinnon? bet your gonna kick your own ass for not getting a 44 or even better a 60

DerekL
06-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Sarcasim can usually be detected through a little knowledge. Obviously you have not read enough yet.

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 04:56 PM
you guys are on such a high horse im shoked and amazed you dont drive tjs!??!!! or better yet H2's and h3's. maybe i am lost... i became a member just in april but ive been reading and learning here since at least 05. it like all places have changed. so sorry for not using punctuation properly.

trojan can you not see a joke if it was driving over your face or what? this whole thread is a joke... big wonder why its posted in the NEWBIE forum isnt it

lighten up. im not gonna run away cus you and your noob fallowing think im in the wrong place. stock wj i dont care what you think. get a bb and then maybe you can yell at me too if it makes you feel better... at least stuff some 31's on your stock suspension shit

zj95
06-05-2007, 05:00 PM
hey zj 95 thanks for the heads up on the turdy five! this soming from a guy that paind money for a high pinnon? bet your gonna kick your own ass for not getting a 44 or even better a 60

its zj95 not zj 95 jackass...

appearently your sarcasum meter is broken...

and yes i paid money for a hp30... glad you noticed.... it has a detroit and 4.10's, trussed, and lca skids and i got it for the price of a lunchbox locker

ive got a pink driveshaft 2..... why dont you poke fun at that too homo?

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 05:02 PM
i would definately be a noob if it wasnt for my custom home made roof rack tire holder!!:smt019

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/DanknesSGolf/IMG00173.jpg

J B
06-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Here's the bad part of this thread: Dankness has managed to even make newbie tech totally fuckin' worthless.

zj95
06-05-2007, 05:04 PM
you guys are on such a high horse im shoked and amazed you dont drive tjs!??!!! or better yet H2's and h3's.

if i wanted a hummer i would ask your sister...

trojan can you not see a joke if it was driving over your face or what?

why the hell would a joke drive? exspecially over someones face

get a bb and then maybe you can yell at me too if it makes you feel better... at least stuff some 31's on your stock suspension shit

so some one has to lift their jeep to be as supperior as you?...

VirginiaJeep
06-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Wow. Just, wow.

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 05:09 PM
ok you still put money into a 30 or do you have the i6? maybe youll be good then if thats the case.

whats with the homo? no need to talk shit bra. dont get all web tough k?

i dont know what the fuck your guys deal is but its starting to bore me.. obviously i kept you intertained for a the last few.. it jus makes yall feel wonderful to gang up on someone and talk your shit huh?

ill see you guys around i aint going no where.. im sure ill wheel some trails with some of you sooner or later so talk it up now :smt066 we can handle it when we meet in person:eek: . another joke im not tryin to fight but if we need to just to end this fukn gay ass lil girl shit talkn we can do it do it.
i wouldnt mind thrown you in a chimara zj 95

J B
06-05-2007, 05:11 PM
I vote BAN for Dankness.

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 05:12 PM
id have to say yah.. just like you think your better than me cuz you 8.8 is installed and your hard core heavy duty hp30. :smt014 im not the only one guilty of trying to get out of the newbie forum!! how has this thread gone 2 pages?

:smt068
my feelings aint hurt tho keep it goin if you want

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 05:14 PM
i was waiting for that one.. ban your mom! shit you guys amaze the hell out of me

zj95
06-05-2007, 05:15 PM
whats with the homo? no need to talk shit bra. dont get all web tough k?

still not detecting the sacasum eh??

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 05:16 PM
hey 95zj where did you score your high volume oil pump?
where did you mount your oversized tranny cooler?

zj95
06-05-2007, 05:17 PM
id have to say yah.. just like you think your better than me cuz you 8.8 is installed and your hard core heavy duty hp30.

i am better than you... :D

j/k dude... wash the sand out of your vagina...

JordanA
06-05-2007, 05:17 PM
This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. I don't think this board is meant for arousing fights and what not, so why don't you just keep that off of here. If you don't want to get remarks like, "you're stupid", "this thread is stupid", and whatever else may have been said don't post STUPID threads.
There is nothing noob about this. It is just useless blabbing. If it doesn't contribute to the knowledge of our vehicles, skills, etc... take it somewhere else or AT LEAST to the chit chat section :EDIT: if it is even worthy to be there... sorry for the misunderstanding jfowl.

ZJRanger
06-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Can I get a refund for the time spent reading this thread :confused:

jfowlzj95
06-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Yeah, this isnt even worthy of Chit Chat...

J B
06-05-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm just trying to egg him on to the point where he has enough posts to actually post in the advanced forums, which will get him banned in .0648 seconds, and we'll be rid of him.

zj95
06-05-2007, 05:23 PM
haha good tactic....

i just have nothing better to do...

jfowlzj95
06-05-2007, 05:23 PM
I'm just trying to egg him on to the point where he has enough posts to actually post in the advanced forums, which will get him banned in .0648 seconds, and we'll be rid of him.

He probably wont even last till then. I bet as soon as a mod reads the first post in this thread he'll be gone.

Matt
06-05-2007, 05:29 PM
This guy posts more worthless crap than 100 newbs.

Go cut your fenders with 31's and stock axles, yeah now you're hardcore. :confused: I've sen un-cut fenders and HPD30's go places you wouldn't touch (even though NM has it).

This thread is gayer than a 3 dollar bill. All your pics are street shots, are you glad you cut the fenders so there's no question you're out of the closet?

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 05:41 PM
what is it seriously? i thought it was the way i type? now its the thread. so my thread is worse than 33's on 16x7's?? fuck guys i really dont want to battle anyone, what is the issue? sorry i made a gay ass thread on a boring day. its in the noob forum i dont see the big deal. tell me what to change and its done. ive appologized and even tried to make this a real thread by posting some pics of my noob mods. i dont see why i keep getting bashed and everyone is talkin shit.. you guys chose to post here. so you are just as responsible for gaying up this thread as i am. instead of insulting me and talking shit like a bunch of dicks and try to get me banned cus you cant handle it when i try to talk shit back, why dont you just post some of your lil mods up or something????????????????????????

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 05:51 PM
maybe instead of all you macho fucks trying to bash everyone and get them kicked out you should try to be civil and help people. seriously how hard is it to make a new account after getting banned?
nagca is down, jeephorizons is pretty whack except for when swampy is around, so get used to new people looking for a better forum. my rig will be a zjuggy one day with a 60 and a 70.. that is one day its a slow build for me with a family and what not.

this thread was started in noob tech and thats what it is.. tire carrier, tj bezel, cut fenders, sliderz, a lil lift, and some bigger tires, and oba, lil system, whats the problem?

yes i want bigger but like anyone thats not a complete baller im taking steps.

H3RESQ
06-05-2007, 05:52 PM
You admit to padding, definitely a newb move.

Don't worry it won't get him any REP!

Why does this threads have so much in common......http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12629

I'm guessing it's the thread starter not us here at MC.

JordanA
06-05-2007, 05:54 PM
I think what everyone is just trying to say is that the moderators won't tolerate these types of posts. It is for good reason though... they don't want material on here that isn't really needed, or not helping anyone out. As for the typing, yeah, I think that is what got all of this started in the first place.

By all means, if you want to be here, I am sure that any other person here would gladly give you advice or whatnot, just be sure to state it in a polite/ semi-proper manner.

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 05:56 PM
OH really?????

why dont you check both of those threads and see who the real shit starters are!!!

im glad you posted that.. i hope a mod does read all this whack nonsense cuz in both threads its the same yuppy nose to the wind fucks talkin shit.
im not lookn for any rep points.. otherwise i would be going around bashing people on THIER threads and have some other brainless fucks join me thus gaining thier "rep" since its so cool to be a dick.

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 06:00 PM
cool glad to be here! someone might as well delete this POS thread.

i thought for some reason some people here had a sense of humor............ BOY was i ever wrong. wow. i get it now though for sure! no sarcasim, jokes, fun , especialy no slang, and always perfect grammer. ok got it, thanks! im so glad to be a member! -not being sacrcastic at all. i will from now on just read and if i cant stop the urge to post ill do it like a dry old professor. maybe i shouldnt :smt033 so much b4 i post?

JordanA
06-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Hey man I wasn't attacking you with that post. Either way, as you can see I don't have any rep points so don't toot your proverbial horn at me. All I was saying is I haven't been here long but know a thing or two about my Jeep and would be more than happy to lend you a hand if you needed it, if you could state it politely/properly. Jeez.

Maybe I posted this one a lil too soon... not sure who you were talking to that time. My bad man.

H3RESQ
06-05-2007, 06:02 PM
OH really?????

why dont you check both of those threads and see who the real shit starters are!!!

im glad you posted that.. i hope a mod does read all this whack nonsense cuz in both threads its the same yuppy nose to the wind fucks talkin shit.
im not lookn for any rep points.. otherwise i would be going around bashing people on THIER threads and have some other brainless fucks join me thus gaining thier "rep" since its so cool to be a dick.

Hey it's ok you "qoute" me. Look over stuff sometime. I NEVER bash the fair,wise,respectful,smart.....etc.etc.

REP?....your the one trying to gain post #'s not us.

BTW: If I do something dumb, go ahead and bash me. I deserve it. I've taken it before and I'm sure I will again.

I or others may not please all but your doing a damn fine job of pleasing none.

H3RESQ
06-05-2007, 06:04 PM
cool glad to be here! someone might as well delete this POS thread.

i thought for some reason some people here had a sense of humor............ BOY was i ever wrong. wow. i get it now though for sure! no sarcasim, jokes, fun , especialy no slang, and always perfect grammer. ok got it, thanks! im so glad to be a member! -not being sacrcastic at all. i will from now on just read and if i cant stop the urge to post ill do it like a dry old professor. maybe i shouldnt :smt033 so much b4 i post?

See your grammers getting better, guess were rubbing off on you.

Notice that your problem isn't just how you post, it's also what you post.

gonecheenin
06-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Now I finally understand why you guys built your own website to get away from NAGCA & JU

finding posts like this in Mallcrawlin are the equivalent of someone taking a shit in the middle of the library of congress
:screwy:

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 06:08 PM
jordan naw man no hard feeling toward you at all bra we all be jeepn.. its a brotherhood.. im just the younger brother that no one wants to play with and every one wants to pick on.. lol its all good i got a thick skin.. fuk it bad thread my bad. i seriously wasnt JUST trying to up my posts. i was postn pics of my lil mods in a newbie forum.. yes i said that but its also been said that the sarcasim isnt really comming through in my typing to well. it is definately a tough crowd.. im so sorry if i ruffled anyones feathers. im a newbie dumbass that never wheels my jeep and i take it to the dealer anytime anything goes wrong. i should have never posted here with you zj gods and my brainless spelling sohuld have me shot. burn me at the steak for my sins o father please forgive me.....--- now im drunk too!! :smt044 :smt044

gonecheenin
06-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Hey man I wasn't attacking you with that post. Either way, as you can see I don't have any rep points so don't toot your proverbial horn at me.

What the hell are the rep points anyway, never even noticed them till now?

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 06:11 PM
when some 1 bashes some 1 and other join in they give each other rep points cuz they are cool...

and some very creative masters of Zj's create something sick as hell like overkill zj, trixy, etc and you give them rep points for making a badass mod or in thier case rig

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 06:16 PM
seriously though no one likes my matching roof rack and sliderz?

what about the mounted 6x9's on the roof for better sound + easy dissconnects so that i can take them out at the lake????

this thread was started out of pure humor plus to show stock zjs in the noob section some low budget mods to slap som of the soccer mom out of thier ride. some of you guys just have zero tolerance for humor i guess..

gonecheenin
06-05-2007, 06:25 PM
seriously though no one likes my matching roof rack and sliderz?

what about the mounted 6x9's on the roof for better sound + easy dissconnects so that i can take them out at the lake????

this thread was started out of pure humor plus to show stock zjs in the noob section some low budget mods to slap som of the soccer mom out of thier ride. some of you guys just have zero tolerance for humor i guess..

I think what your missing here is that smart ass/off color comments are funny from a group of people you consider friends

The same from someone you don't know is annoying and/or piss's people off

This site was created for a very tight knit group of wheelers that have already climbed to the next level.
Newbie tech here at Mallcrawlin is for instance what I'm doing to my 93' Grand where I'm trying to do a mild RE 4.5" build with locked stock style axles, steering, etc while trying to make the factory short arm mounting survive running trails that most newbies wouldn't even consider attempting.

Newbie tech at Mallcrawlin DOES NOT in any way shape or form compare to newbie tech on other sites you may be used to.

Post up in chit chat, introduce yourself, read around, see what others are doing/building, and see if this site has something to offer you, only then can you be sure that you have something to offer it.
Until then you will continue to get "set straight" until you do as advised or piss the mods off bad enough to get banned

Oh and at least one of our mods is a extremely smart IT type guy, it isn't all that easy to simply reregister if he wants you gone permanently.

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 06:42 PM
point well taken.. basically i cant joke like im with friends since obviously im not with friends.. my bad, on that.

good luck to you and your build! id strongly advise against locking your stock 35.. but you may have a 44 which would be good. when i have my 44 and 8.8 ready ill be throwing my front srprings in the rear and running about 7inch lift on 35s. i eventually plan on goin zjuggy on my zj but ima take it 1 step at a time.

gonecheenin
06-05-2007, 06:47 PM
point well taken.. basically i cant joke like im with friends since obviously im not with friends.. my bad, on that.

good luck to you and your build! id strongly advise against locking your stock 35.. but you may have a 44 which would be good. when i have my 44 and 8.8 ready ill be throwing my front srprings in the rear and running about 7inch lift on 35s. i eventually plan on goin zjuggy on my zj but ima take it 1 step at a time.

Advise well taken, however my 35 will be becoming a trussed & strengthened super 35 when it goes from turning 31 mud's through an 3.55 open diff up to turning 33" TSL's through a 4.56 Detriot
(and yes the only reason I went super 35 is because I got a unreal deal on a complete axle from someone with a TJ who went bigger)

Good luck with your ZJ, and remember that just about everyone on here took it one step at a time while creating their rigs, not an ounce of shame in that.

zj95maxx
06-05-2007, 06:49 PM
my friend trimmed my fenders...Guess I am a Newb

zj95
06-05-2007, 07:16 PM

we all knew that....

Matt
06-05-2007, 07:49 PM
What the hell are the rep points anyway, never even noticed them till now?

That's because no here cares about their rep, or post count (except maybe certain newbs that whine over and over and over again).

zj95maxx
06-05-2007, 07:56 PM
we all knew that....

yeah..:smt069

zj95
06-05-2007, 08:09 PM
yeah..:smt069
:D ;)

The Dude
06-05-2007, 08:12 PM
you still type like a retard. . .

nierace
06-05-2007, 08:14 PM
what is it seriously? i thought it was the way i type? now its the thread. so my thread is worse than 33's on 16x7's?? fuck guys i really dont want to battle anyone, what is the issue? sorry i made a gay ass thread on a boring day. its in the noob forum i dont see the big deal. tell me what to change and its done. ive appologized and even tried to make this a real thread by posting some pics of my noob mods. i dont see why i keep getting bashed and everyone is talkin shit.. you guys chose to post here. so you are just as responsible for gaying up this thread as i am. instead of insulting me and talking shit like a bunch of dicks and try to get me banned cus you cant handle it when i try to talk shit back, why dont you just post some of your lil mods up or something????????????????????????

Cock sucker :D

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 08:29 PM
ha ha i think im done pissing everyone off today.. i love my jeep and the info on here just like all you guys... one day in the distant future i will be on here bashing newbies.... i cant wait!!!

SCORE!! i have RED rep power! how you like me now? am i suppose to spread the red like a lil girl in high school?? some idiot even gave me positive rep tryn to give me negative.. ha ha ha THAT is comedy

DanKNesS
06-05-2007, 08:33 PM
hey gone cheenin if you have a v8 then that super turdy is still just that a super turd! especially with the locker.. id give it 2 trips max. a LS woulda been a lil wiser with the 33's. just my 2cents. maybe you have a 4.0 .. if so disregaurd if not then let me know how it holds up in a month

The Dude
06-05-2007, 09:40 PM
why are you still posting? we already know of your ignorance, you can go away now mobile homes:bling:

fredr1980
06-05-2007, 10:08 PM
:funny: I haven't read this much funny shit in a while... :rofl:

19onebadzj96
06-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Yo home dawg you should just throw some dubs on that bitch... maybe some 20 inch chrome rims with some 33s ya dig ? Word Mayne or maybe you should cut your fenders some more, stack like three 2 inch pucs all around mayne, thats like a 6 inch lift mayne you can then prolly fit some 35s with all that fender trimmin espcially on dem stock axles brah! BLING BLING!

1fox2go
06-05-2007, 10:35 PM
maybe instead of all you macho fucks trying to bash everyone and get them kicked out you should try to be civil and help people. seriously how hard is it to make a new account after getting banned?
nagca is down, jeephorizons is pretty whack except for when swampy is around, so get used to new people looking for a better forum. my rig will be a zjuggy one day with a 60 and a 70.. that is one day its a slow build for me with a family and what not.

this thread was started in noob tech and thats what it is.. tire carrier, tj bezel, cut fenders, sliderz, a lil lift, and some bigger tires, and oba, lil system, whats the problem?

yes i want bigger but like anyone thats not a complete baller im taking steps.

I got to that and thats when I had to chime in. You ask questions on how to lift a yj for cheap over on Jeephorizons, I helped you as well as others, now you come over here and talk shit on the guys over there. Somethings up, I'm not one to jump in and get involved over shit like this but that was too far. You have questions and those guys, including me, had answers or at least tried to help. I take that statement about Jeephorizons being "Whack" as and insulting statement. People are bashing you on here because you don't take the time to at least proofread your post to make sure it is remotely understandable. Then you bash on the "newbs" because they are stock, or haven't modded their rig. I've seen stock rigs go places and wheel with with the bigger rigs. Just because you have a lift, 31s and a shitload of free time does not make you any better than anyone else.

aresridingflat
06-05-2007, 10:51 PM

at least Anthony didn't trim them for you...

BigDaveZJ
06-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Sorry I didn't see this sooner dudes, busy day at work.

This thread is closed. And DanKNizzzness or whatever his name has a few days off.