PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Banquet ACTION NEEDED IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND

BigDaveZJ
05-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Lots of people still haven't RSVP'd or paid for the banquet on Saturday night. THIS FRIDAY is the final deadline for payment, if payment is not received by Friday you will not be able to attend the banquet! The banquet is an awesome good time, and this is where all of the raffle prizes are given away!

If you're paying by check, it needs to go in the mail like yesterday. Or you can PayPal. If you PayPal, remember to add $1 per person to cover the PayPal fees.

From the rego site:

When: June 16 (Saturday) 8:30—10:00 pm. Join your fellow GSW’ers at Cayonland’s by Night for more than food, fun, and prizes. Raffle prizes graciously donated by our generous sponsors will be given away and humor flows freely. Your signed waiver acts as your entry form and you must be present to win. The banquet DOES cost money (hey, we can’t provide EVERYTHING for free!!!) Adults are $20.00 per person, kids 12 and under are $17.00. There is a cash bar as well (drink responsibly). Also, we will be eating in their new enclosed eating area. MAP (http://gsw.mallcrawlin.com/PDF/CanyonLandsByNight_map.pdf)

Payment: This needs to be made via one of the methods on the registration site (http://travelerz.net/GrandSlamWest/OrderBanquet.aspx) and received by 5/25 to hold your spot.

http://www.canyonlandsbynight.com (http://www.canyonlandsbynight.com)

Z
05-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Yeah, sign up an pay up! My check went in the mail 40 minutes ago.

Also THIS IS THE LAST WEEK TO ORDER AND PAY FOR T SHIRTS!!!!!!!

13 People have outstanding Banquet orders that haven't been paid for.

11 People have outstandiing T Shirt orders that haven't been paid for.

Cody
05-21-2007, 02:04 PM
I'll send you money for the banquet this week. I may have a 'guest' with me and I have a couple people coming down to lead trails for the non-grand cherokee friends that are making the trip so I need to see if any of them want to eat.

Cody

Z
05-21-2007, 02:57 PM
Cody,

Can you add 1 to your order for the Sat. night presenter? My wonderful rego web site doesn't allow me to create an order for more than 5 adults, and I've ordered 5 for my family and myself.

I can PayPal you $22 so that you can PayPal Pam $21 - PM me your email address.

(There are other ways to handle this, but they all involve exceptions, which cause problems)

fpkites
05-21-2007, 04:00 PM
I'll get it to you by Friday - 2 adults and a toddler. Thanks for the reminder Dave

PassRunnerZJ
05-21-2007, 05:35 PM
I added the PayPal email address today:

Payment: This needs to be made via one of the methods on the registration site (http://travelerz.net/GrandSlamWest/OrderBanquet.aspx) and received by 5/25 to hold your spot. Online payment via PayPal, payment address is gswbanquet@mallcrawlin.com

Oh yea, did my payment today as well.

ArloGuthroJeep
05-21-2007, 05:43 PM
I'll pay mine tonight...

Cody
05-21-2007, 06:07 PM
Cody,

Can you add 1 to your order for the Sat. night presenter? My wonderful rego web site doesn't allow me to create an order for more than 5 adults, and I've ordered 5 for my family and myself.

I can PayPal you $22 so that you can PayPal Pam $21 - PM me your email address.

(There are other ways to handle this, but they all involve exceptions, which cause problems)

thats fine. Let me figure out if any of my people are going to need dinners and then I'll add them all at once.

my paypal is my old email address which is .... bigpoppamojo1@hotmail.com

I guess I should update paypal with my new email. one day.

Bustin' Loose
05-21-2007, 11:03 PM
*sigh* Sometimes I hate my job. Sorry that my dear husband had to do this for me.

But then I've been taking care of confirming people on the reg site as well so I guess it's a team effort.

If you guys would be so kind as to make sure I have an RSVP and the payment I would be a very happy camper. For our 10th annual event, we seem to have a smaller crowd this year. Maybe it is the father's day thing...dunno.

In any event, Friday is the deadline. I have gotten a few more payments today so THANKS!! And Tom, I didn't check my mail today but I'm assuming I'll have it today or tomorrow and I will update the site as soon as I do.

Lord do I need this vacation . . .

Z
05-21-2007, 11:13 PM
And Tom, I didn't check my mail today but I'm assuming I'll have it today or tomorrow and I will update the site as soon as I do.

I lied. Didn't put it in the mail until today. You should have it by Wednesday.

Also, I should be able to give you an accounting of who paid what, that's all available in the database, so on Saturday I can send you the final tally to give to Canyonlands. I can also get you an itemized list of who paid for what.

Bustin' Loose
05-21-2007, 11:32 PM
I lied. Didn't put it in the mail until today. You should have it by Wednesday.

Also, I should be able to give you an accounting of who paid what, that's all available in the database, so on Saturday I can send you the final tally to give to Canyonlands. I can also get you an itemized list of who paid for what.

Sweet. I didn't know that was available so I've been keeping an excel spreadsheet. But I'll take you up on that offer just to confirm I've got everything correct.

PassRunnerZJ
05-21-2007, 11:38 PM
I don't think it is the Father's Day thing as much as $3.38+ a gallon gas and who knows where it will be in June... The hard core crowd will be there though.

Bustin' Loose
05-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Yeah but even before gas prices rose to the cost of your first born child we were still low on registrations. Last year it seemed like we had more confirmed and registered people quicker. And the banquet was already at 70 people. But, I can't blame people. The cost of gas is what is one of the reasons I'll be leaving my jeep at home and sharing seat time with Dave. The cost for the gas on all three of our vehicles on this trip I think would stop my heart. . .

ArloGuthroJeep
05-22-2007, 12:59 AM
I'll pay mine tonight...

Payment sent in for shirt & food:best:

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
05-22-2007, 01:35 AM
Reminds me of this GSW video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Z
05-22-2007, 10:45 PM
3 more days to act.

DansZJ
05-23-2007, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the reminder! Paypal'd the banquet fees!

Dan

fpkites
05-23-2007, 09:22 PM
Payment sent!

Z
05-24-2007, 08:07 AM
Only a couple more days left!!!!!

Z
05-25-2007, 11:00 PM
I got a few checks and paypals today for T Shirts. I think Pam is a little behind on recording Banquet payments, but all of the T Shirt payments I've received have been recorded. If you don't have a confirmation for your T Shirt order, I don't have your payments. Act now or lose out. The T Shirt order goes to the printer on Tuesday (May 28).

Bustin' Loose
05-25-2007, 11:39 PM
Okay, the site is up to date. Sorry for the delay this week - I've been sick as a dog with a damn cold.

I am missing payments from four people (unless they are in the mailbox I haven't checked in 2 days) that have RSVP. I have to get this paid tomorrow so get it in now if you want your spot and you haven't sent it!

Thanks!!!

Bustin' Loose
05-26-2007, 03:39 PM
Okay, the Banquest is officially CLOSED!!!

I have empty my mail box, updated the registration site and have only two people that have not paid but RSVP's. Ron the slacker being one of them. . .

So, we have 70 Adults and 6 Children (12 and under) attending the banquest. The rest of you all are missing out on the fun!!

Thanks for being patient with me you guys.

See you in a few weeks!!!

Sandy R
05-27-2007, 01:32 AM
I have empty my mail box, updated the registration site and have only two people that have not paid but RSVP's. Ron the slacker being one of them. . .

Gonna tell who the other one is?

Z
05-27-2007, 08:54 AM

I guess a hundred reminder emails to get your payments in just isn't enough for some people, eh?

Bustin' Loose
05-27-2007, 09:07 AM
I don't know the other one well enough to give him shit. Ron on the other hand, well, it's Ron.

And no, I guess the nagging via email just doesn't cut it for some people.

PassRunnerZJ
06-11-2007, 11:53 AM
One of my group isn't going to be attending so I have an extra adult ticket in case someone needs one. PM me by Wednesday evening and or coordinate it with Pam. I will be at the M&G Thursday night as well.

Thanks,
Todd