PDA

View Full Version : MikeyM's ZJ for sale - NorCal / very clean

MikeyM
05-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Man.. this is the hardest decision I've had to make in a looong time. I really don’t want to part with her but I need a truck for what I’m doing in life’s ventures and need the cash from the ZJ. I bought it in 2000 with 39k on the clock from a good friend of mine who was the original owner. No dents but does have the normal minor scratches; but the passenger rear door has a major scratch from where the highlift rubbed it (Damn). It's very cabable on the trail, has great flex and is very quiet inside.

Here’s what it’s got:

191,000 and runs and drives perfect and the engine is very strong, no knocks or pings. It's seen only synthetic (Mobil One / Redline / Amsoil) in the diffs, engine, trans and TC sinc about 60k and the VC is fine. Interior is super clean – no rips holes in the door panels etc. Ask anyone locally who's seen it.

UPGRADES -
'98 ZJ 5.2 tow pkg 3.73s, Rusty's 4" coils. RE front TB conversion, Currie rear TB, OME long travels, OME SD-40 SS, poly swaybar bushings front and rear, Tera QDs, BFG 31" MT/KMs, Ujoint front shafts, Kevin's sliderz, Mopar skids, front diff guards, Yakima rack w/ Hi-lift, PIAA lights, Cobra CB, K&N FIPK, Jacobs Pro Street Ignition, Flowmaster exhaust, 5' firestik II, Polk Audio Speakers (4 in the doors and 2 tweeters in the dash).

New or repaired within the last year:

Front diffy rebuilt (rear was done @ 113K)
All new U-joints (front and rear DS plus both axle shafts)
Both new front hub bearings
Recently replaced rear axle shafts with bearings and seals.
New pads and calipers all the way around
New radiator and water pump with every rubber hose replaced.
New OEM front LCAs

I do not want to part with my ZJ but I have to and it kills me to put it up for sale. I would like it to go to a good home. I'm asking 6,000 OBO.

Pics can be seen here or email me and I'll send detailed ones. http://www.4x4trailhunters.com/pictu...reID=974&id=17

Thanks, Mike.