PDA

View Full Version : 5/12, 5/13?

Z
05-08-2007, 01:53 PM
So, who in Colorado wants to go? I need to flex my ZJ to find bad popping sound. Dave, are you doing Slaugherhouse on Sunday? Slaugherhouse, though a pretty boring trail, is perfect for what I need to do.

BigDaveZJ
05-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Tom,
SHG is the plan. Trying to keep it as easy as possible as the fam is going with me in their rigs.

JohnBoulderCO
05-08-2007, 02:30 PM
I'm up for something either day.

SuicideTireZJ
05-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Too many graduation parties/work, so I don't think so

Matt
05-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Plans changed and I'll be going down Dakan Rd for some camping.

Matt
05-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Have you guys seen this?

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=95397

Z
05-10-2007, 09:47 PM
Well Dave, if you want some company @ Slaughterhouse on Sunday, I'm up for it. Let me know when and where to meet up.

Mtn WJ
05-11-2007, 12:25 AM
I am thinking of running Slaughter House Saturday afternoon. I get my drive shaft on Friday and need to tweak some things first but could run it that afternoon. Maybe meet at the Fort around 2pm. I may not get my exhaust done by then so you will have to put up with a loud exhaust.

Z
05-11-2007, 10:13 AM
Keith (and John) - let's do Slaughterhouse on Saturday afternoon. I feel a little guilty running that trail without helping on the cleanup, but I just don't have the time right now.

So, Fort @ 2 pm, right?

Mtn WJ
05-11-2007, 10:24 AM
I will be there at 2pm. I pick up my drive shaft in about an hour and will have the morning to tweak it.

I agree it would be best if we could help with the clean up in the morning but my schedule and time will not allow it this time. There will be plenty of chances to do things like that. Afterall its not like you have not done many other things that are postive for wheeling and the trails.

Keith

JohnBoulderCO
05-11-2007, 10:38 AM
2pm on Sat works for me. See you then!

Z
05-11-2007, 10:46 AM
By the way, I'm just a follower on this trail, I don't even know how to get to the trail head. Hopefully one of you know the trail!

Mtn WJ
05-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Thats kind of funny that you have never run Slaughterhouse. I have never ran Carnage LHC. I have been there enough to lead or I am sure John can too. Kind of a simple trail but will enable some flexing etc to shake things out.

JohnBoulderCO
05-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Nope, I have never run Slaughterhouse either. You are the leader Keith.

I have run Carnage (LH) a bunch.

Z
05-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Thats kind of funny that you have never run Slaughterhouse. I have never ran Carnage LHC. I have been there enough to lead or I am sure John can too. Kind of a simple trail but will enable some flexing etc to shake things out.
Oh, I've RUN it. But it's so tame, I never cared to remember how to get there. But it is a GREAT shake-out trial, you can get as crossed up as you want.

BigDaveZJ
05-11-2007, 12:18 PM
We may or may not be going on Sunday now. Turns out my mom has a kidney stone, dunno if it'll pass in time, AND this morning my truck was running like ass so I gotta get that fixed. SHOULD just be the fuel filter but we'll see. And you all suck for going Saturday when I have to be at work!!!!

Mtn WJ
05-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Sorry. Normally Sunday is my day to wheel but I need to keep the peace at home and not wheel on Mothers Day.

Call in sick or tell your boss you have to consult with a customer in the Mountains about a new kitchen.

BigDaveZJ
05-11-2007, 07:54 PM
Shit . . . . . call in sick . . . . . TOMORROW? You're out of your mind!! LOL Not to mention the fact that I make most of money on Saturdays, but we have the new Maytag Repairman making an appearance here, live radio remotes, all sorts of craziness, I just got a promotion and raise, and I'd like to keep them!!

So how bout OCG on the 20th?

Z
05-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Shit . . . . . call in sick . . . . . TOMORROW? You're out of your mind!! LOL Not to mention the fact that I make most of money on Saturdays, but we have the new Maytag Repairman making an appearance here...

Hey Dave, can you send the repairman over here when he's done with his meet 'n' greet, I have a dryer for him to look at!

No, just kidding. Seems like replacing the circuit breaker did the trick, no problems since then.

(Congrats on the promotion and raise!)

Mtn WJ
05-11-2007, 09:52 PM
I suppose the day before Mothers day would be good for you too. OCG next Sunday sounds good for now.

JohnBoulderCO
05-11-2007, 10:14 PM
Congrats on the Promo and Raise! More Jeep stuff.:D

BigDaveZJ
05-12-2007, 12:57 AM
Congrats on the Promo and Raise! More TRUCK stuff.:D

Fixed. :D The Jeep is pretty well set for now, unless I come across a screaming deal on some 35's. But the truck needs gauges, an intake, multi-position chip, all sorts of need stuff. Plus I need 3 Exxon Valdez worth of ATF so I can change my tranny fluid in it.

BigDaveZJ
05-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Figures, no more than 5 minutes after I see a post on CO4x4 for what could be a very good deal on some 35's . . . . . .