PDA

View Full Version : Anyone make their Campground reservation yet?

OverkillZJ
05-07-2007, 02:18 PM
I called but no answer, found this on the website http://www.atticacamping.com/contactus.html
Figured it couldn't hurt since we'll be getting there after the office closes (6pm.)

ajmorell
05-07-2007, 07:02 PM
I called but no answer, found this on the website http://www.atticacamping.com/contactus.html
Figured it couldn't hurt since we'll be getting there after the office closes (6pm.)

I believe that Blaine reserved like 5 or so sites, but I was told that you shouldn't really need to.

OverkillZJ
05-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Ya I called today and mentioned we'd probably need like 10 or so, they said no problem, just pay up the next day even after wheelin' if needed. They said to go to the left and take that row after entering the campsite, but I've never been there.

ajmorell
05-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Ya I called today and mentioned we'd probably need like 10 or so, they said no problem, just pay up the next day even after wheelin' if needed. They said to go to the left and take that row after entering the campsite, but I've never been there.

I've never been there either, but I am certainly looking forward to it. Do you know how much the campsite is?

OverkillZJ
05-07-2007, 11:06 PM
Website says $7/night per person for primitive (no electric or water at campsite, just at showers)

BlaineWasHere
05-08-2007, 07:56 PM
I called and you don't need reservations if you don't need any hook-ups... the camp ground is just a huge feild to the left of the park enterance.

OverkillZJ
05-09-2007, 08:48 AM
Are there at least fire rings? MUST HAVE A FIRE!!!

BlaineWasHere
05-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Are there at least fire rings? MUST HAVE A FIRE!!!

I remeber a fire last year... so I say yes.

EMTimZJ
05-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Yes, there are fire rings/pits.

-Tim

10achik
05-10-2007, 06:22 PM
We are in a camper, and we reserved site 4 with a full hookup, from what I understand, we were oging to try and get the back corner again like we did last year, which is in the campground straight and all the way to the back. I guess it doesn't matter but it we want lights and electricity we can all gather around the camper...doesn't matter to me.