PDA

View Full Version : Email Reminders from Rego Web Site

Z
04-24-2007, 10:47 PM
Well, it took me long enough, but I think I finally have the Email Reminder functionality from the rego web site working. Most registrants should be getting an email tonight. I turned on all email reminders for all registrants - if you don't want the email reminders, you'll have to go to http://www.travelerz.net/GrandSlamWest (Registration, Email Reminders) and turn off the reminders.

Please let me know if you receive an invalid email (preferably send me a copy of the problem email).

Tom Z.

Z
04-24-2007, 10:50 PM
Crap, STILL having problems with this thing! Some of you may get duplicates while I figure this out. (Service provider thinks I'm trying to spam)

ArloGuthroJeep
04-25-2007, 10:56 AM
I pay good money to you for this event, I expect top notch performance out of it and not to get my email spammed with a reminder every hour (for two hours!)

Z
04-25-2007, 11:58 AM
I pay good money to you for this event, I expect top notch performance out of it and not to get my email spammed with a reminder every hour (for two hours!)

I assume this was a joke? If not, please respond to my PM.

OverkillZJ
04-25-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm sure he was kidding...

You can use this email server as long as your code can provide login / password for the email account used, I'm definitely not as strict as the ISP's as I know the owners of all sites hosted here.

Sandy R
04-25-2007, 06:03 PM

OK Ryan. Your registration is cancelled and your registration fee will be refunded. Please, hold your breath! ;)

ArloGuthroJeep
04-25-2007, 06:05 PM
Meet me half way, keep me registered, just give me a full refund:smt110