PDA

View Full Version : Trail Selection now available on the registration site

Z
04-10-2007, 10:11 AM
http://www.travelerz.net/GrandSlamWest

If you've registered, we'd appreciate it if you would go back to this site, select Registration | Trail Selection and select the trails you'd like to run.

Note that the trails you're offered are filtered by the specifications you have entered about your Jeep and the trail leader's stated minimum requirements for that trail.

So, if you said you have a stocker, don't expect Pritchett to be one of the trails you're offered!

Matt
04-11-2007, 07:13 PM
If somone wants to take a stocker on Pritchett, I'll hang around a watch/repair. :D

I voted, but it didn't act like it was doing anything. :smt102

Cody
04-11-2007, 07:16 PM
well, I for one won't. I've had my share of 14 hour days in June heat. No lockers, no pritchet on this trip.

Z
04-12-2007, 01:31 PM
I voted, but it didn't act like it was doing anything. :smt102

Matt,

This isn't a vote, you've been given a list of trails that we're running at GSW (for which your rig is "authorized" to run) your selections will help organizers guage the number or people to expect on each trail.

ArloGuthroJeep
04-12-2007, 02:06 PM
If my rig changes, do the choices update automatically or do you have to change them manually? I'll probably have a locker and new gears by GSW...

Z
04-12-2007, 02:26 PM
If my rig changes, do the choices update automatically or do you have to change them manually? I'll probably have a locker and new gears by GSW...

If you update (and save) your rig specifications on the rego site, the Trail options will reflect those changes.

In case someone is thinking of cheating and overinflates the capabilities of their rig, the trail leader has final say in whether or not you can go on a trail (as part of the GSW group). We may hold pre-run inspections, especially for the more challenging trails.

BigDaveZJ
04-12-2007, 02:30 PM
In case someone is thinking of cheating and overinflates the capabilities of their rig, the trail leader has final say in whether or not you can go on a trail (as part of the GSW group). We may hold pre-run inspections, especially for the more challenging trails.

And things like spare tires and a rig that isn't on the verge of falling apart are considered to be requirements for ANY of the trails!

JohnBoulderCO
05-24-2007, 11:47 AM
Come on guys, pick your trails. 3 weeks to go! :D