PDA

View Full Version : EJS 2007

Tommy
04-09-2007, 06:19 PM
More pics to come. But here is th eonly one I have uploaded so far.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/Tommy_M/Moab_2007024.jpg

Cody
04-09-2007, 06:30 PM
I left you a message (as you are probably aware) but it looks like you left town before I got there. Nice goin!

Matt
04-09-2007, 11:21 PM
It definitely sits lower this year.

More pics please :)

Tommy
04-10-2007, 11:41 AM
I left you a message (as you are probably aware) but it looks like you left town before I got there. Nice goin!

Sorry that I didn't get back to you. We left on friday, my wife wanted to make sure we were back in time for Easter, for my two girls. They had stayed with my mother in law all week. I know I am dick, sorry. I still owe you those beers...

It sits a ton lower, and its going to go even lower. I felt allot more comfortable this year. As soon as I get more pics I will post them.

Cody
04-10-2007, 07:11 PM
No worries about the beers.

Sooo, another tall ZJ is starting to come around. My gospel is working!

Tommy
04-10-2007, 07:17 PM
No worries about the beers.

Sooo, another tall ZJ is starting to come around. My gospel is working!

There is always next year. Or maybe you would be interested in running Fordyce in September?

I always felt your gospel. We know it was high from the start. It has been a bit of a PITA to get to sit where it is. I moved both where the lowers mount and set the uppers outboard the unibody. I still want to go lower and bigger tires, especially with the trails I want to run. I really want to try upper helldorado next year...

Cody
04-10-2007, 07:23 PM
I've always wanted to see a full bodied grand run upper helldorado. I almost talked Mike Lib into taking his WJ through there, but he had better sense.

It's a fun trail, I've driven every obstacle clean--but never all in the same run. It's funny how an obstacle that you made look easy on one day gives you hell on another and vice versa. If I had a 60 up front I probably would have given the end waterfall a try...

Tommy
04-11-2007, 11:02 AM
It is on my list of things to do next year. I definately will be winching up the waterfall, but I feel comfortable trying it once I get a few more things done to my rig.