PDA

View Full Version : dana 35 brackets, brakes, 4.56 gears + more

RiPPiNiTuP7
04-03-2007, 03:30 PM
couple things for sale since doing my 8.8 swap:

SOLD - dana 35 brackets--still on the tubes, i cut the axle right outside of the center section. this would be perfect for the guy that wants to do an axle swap, but don't want all the down time from trying to use the brackets off your current axle. asking $100 shipped.

SOLD - dana 35 precision 4.56 ring and pinion. very low miles--probably 5-6k tops. setup by a local gear shop. asking $75 shipped.

SOLD - brake rotors, pads, and calipers from my 96' ZJ. very good condition. pretty much the whole brake system. just let me know what all you need from the axle and make a reasonable offer on it.

SOLD - dana 35 OEM yoke. i bought a new one when i had my axle built, so again about 5-6k miles on it. make reasonable offer.

also have a u-joint style driveshaft w/ double cardan at t-case. 32.5" at rest. make reasonable offer.

pm, reply, or e-mail at rippinitup7@hotmail.com if interested. if you make an offer say whether that's with or w/ out shipping costs included. i can take pics if absolutely necessary. i do paypal only.

thanks for looking.
-reid