PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see?

ATL ZJ
03-27-2007, 02:43 AM
In addition to making some basic wheeling-related changes this year to make the event run smoother, we are looking at adding something extra to the weekend to make it even better.

We will probably only pick one of the above this year, so nothing will get done halfway, and then add or subtract from the offerings in following years depending on what kind of results we get. Obviously some of the options would increase the cost of the weekend some, but we can always keep costs low if people prefer that more. Anything can happen- it's up to you, so pick your favorite.

redzj
03-27-2007, 09:48 AM
I don't see strippers on that list. That would be my vote but I do think magazine coverage would be a good thing.

JeepinHank
03-27-2007, 10:24 AM
I vote to just wheel, but I can only hope to make it up there this year.

A t-shirt/sticker would be cool since I'm a T-shirt/sticker whore anyway, and a bunch of cool raffle prizes would be fun, just make sure they have stickers in there too!

MUDDTRACKS
03-27-2007, 10:35 AM
well i know my luck so I dont need no frills will probably be broke on the trail and miss it anyways

always down with shirts and stickers

Pearce
03-28-2007, 11:39 AM
One of the best things about how GSSE goes is keeping things simple. When Tim and I got it started that was kind of the idea. We just wanted you guys to finally come out to wheel with us, and have a good time. Nothing fancy, just come on out and we'll take you on the trails. It's done pretty well that way.
But if you want to do more Cam, have at it!

OverkillZJ
03-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Let's just wheel, eat, and drink
:)

ATL ZJ
03-28-2007, 03:36 PM
The weekend will keep its relaxed feel and will still be 100% about the wheeling and camaraderie that everyone loves. Just looking for some feedback :D

Reshard's ZJ
03-28-2007, 04:43 PM
Cam, I think you are on the right track. You are trying to find ways to make this weekend better. And who could turn down a t-shirt telling the world where they've been?

northgazj
03-28-2007, 09:33 PM
What this weekend needs is more moderately built heeps for me to show around Tellico. Who's in?!!

vsh
04-03-2007, 12:08 AM

redzjon31's
05-21-2007, 10:42 AM
I say raffle off some cool shit