PDA

View Full Version : ~(WASHINGTON)~

CentralGrand
02-20-2007, 03:25 PM
Going up to Reiter pit on March 17th, lemme know if anyone might wanna go.

H3RESQ
02-20-2007, 04:12 PM
I'd be willing to catch up with you. Let me know some more info.
What trails do you want to run? have you ran there before? How equiped is your rig? Thanks

H3RESQ
02-20-2007, 04:18 PM
Wait, I'm feeling physic..........Green ZJ. lockers f/r. Um......32's. Oh wait I'm getting more......No front bumper.

How was that?

Welcome to MC and NWW;)

easymunny
02-20-2007, 04:59 PM
Im down

Mtn WJ
02-20-2007, 05:34 PM
So a friend (client) in Redmond just bought an XJ. I have been helping him decide what to buy and build for the last few weeks. Mind if I point him to this post to see if he wants to join you guys. He has already ordered his lift and tires and should be ready by then. Decent guy and is not necessarily a newbie.

CentralGrand
02-20-2007, 05:45 PM
LOL... Good job, close enough... thanks for the welcome.

I'm not that familiar with the area, however some of the rigs that are coming are... I'd like to try Index Wall or maybe Lake Isabel. I just wanna get a taste of the area. Looks like several rigs from NAGCA are coming as well as some family/friends in their CJs and Willys.

I'm not nearly as worried about body damage(as long as my doors still work) as I am my POS locked rear end that I may have to take it easy on, hence not a ton of skinny pedal for me. What kinda conditions do ya think it'll be??? Snow or just a slick muddy mess??? I'm up for either.

I will have more details as the 17th gets closer such as times etc etc.

H3RESQ
02-21-2007, 02:58 AM
There's some pics on this thread from my last trip up.

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11202

The rocky wet picks at the beggining are the trail up to the waterfall. Can't remember name.

The second pics through the trees is SAC-UP if I'm not mistaken. It's about a 2 hour drive so I've only been there a couple times. I tend to run Nachez,Evans, and Tillamoc mostly.

You'll drag a little on some of the stuff, but you should be alright Depending on trail choices.

I'm not sure if I can go on Saturday. (I usually work and already took of the 9th 10th and 11th to get my booth ready for the swap meet sat amd sunday and friday for the ORV rally at the state capitol.) I'll see what I can do. Sure wish you were going on sunday.

H3RESQ
02-21-2007, 03:02 AM
So a friend (client) in Redmond just bought an XJ. I have been helping him decide what to buy and build for the last few weeks. Mind if I point him to this post to see if he wants to join you guys. He has already ordered his lift and tires and should be ready by then. Decent guy and is not necessarily a newbie.

When you headed this way again?

Well Central, can he throw him this way?

CentralGrand
02-21-2007, 12:10 PM
Hey guys,

As far a draggin around on the trails, I've got sliders I built and a TC skid so I'm not worried.

Will the XJ be finished by that weekend, or does he just want to ride along? I was a lil confused. He's more than welcome to come once I have some better details of "where and when". Expect a slim possible change in plans (doubtful) that we may run Jacks Pass instead... Some buddies went up last Sunday and had a blast... you can check some pics out here...

http://web.mac.com/cndlpwr/iWeb/Planetarium/Photos.html

CentralGrand
02-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Well for those of you interested... I'm meeting my group at the Sultan McDonalds between 9-9:30, and from there we'll be headed towards Lake Izzy

sparx
02-22-2007, 04:24 PM
I just moved back to spokane from ft. bragg so I might be interested if we arnt moving into our new house by then?

CentralGrand
02-22-2007, 11:42 PM
I just moved back to spokane from ft. bragg so I might be interested if we arnt moving into our new house by then?

Right on, I was stationed at Bragg for several years.... must be nice to get outta Fayettnam

sparx
02-23-2007, 02:05 PM
yes it is very nice. I got out in 2004 but, as soon as I got out I started contracting until 2 1/2 months ago my wife and I had our second child and she said i cant miss any more birthdays so I finally took the time to get out of that arm pit of a town.

97zjvinny
02-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Hey CentralGrand you know I'm there! Should have my on board air by then too. :D

CentralGrand
02-26-2007, 02:48 AM
Hey Vinny, good deal! I'm looking foward to it! Should be a blast.

CentralGrand
03-07-2007, 06:31 AM
Hey ya'll

ROLE CALL!!!!

Just trying to see how many are interested in Reiter on MAR 17th. So far it looks like there will be close to 5-8 ZJ's... most locked front or rear... and possibly a few CJ5s and Willys and maybe a Yota. I can work out directions and trail details etc etc for those interested, but before I go to the trouble lemme know how many are truely interested.

Mtn WJ
03-07-2007, 12:24 PM
I didnt track this thread lately and sorry for the delayed responses.

From what I understand his XJ will be lifted by the end of this coming weekend. He put a 3 inch lift and is running 31s. I think he put a lunch box locker in the 8.25 diff as well.

I will shoot him an email to see if he is interested for the 17th.

I will be in Redmond the last week of the March. Probably the whole week again. We should be able to catch up for beers or coffee if we can find a coffee shop somewhere up there.

Keith

bbush
03-07-2007, 06:17 PM
i'm in chris. but you knew that already :D

Mtn WJ
03-07-2007, 09:42 PM
I emailed the guy in Redmond and directed him to this thread. Not sure if his XJ will be ready or not. It was only about a month ago since he and I began talking and he been moving pretty fast but perhaps not fast enough for this trip.

CentralGrand
03-12-2007, 06:23 AM
Hey guys,

Well looks like so far at least 5-6 Zjs will be runnin pluse some CJs/Willys/Yotas. Should be a blast! I decided to look up some directions for everyone since I haven't been on HWY #2 for ever, plus I'm trying to put this together. These directions have been put together from different sources that all were a lil different for this McD's. So this should give you a good idea. The milage may not be perfect, but close. I posted my Cell# again so call if there is a problem since I will probably be the first one there and have already realized how F'ED up my directions may have been. From McD's we will head to Reiter as a group. Keep an eye out this week for changes. For now...

MCDONALDS (33901 State Route 2
Sultan, WA, 98294 / PHONE# [360] 799-1134 )

My cell #509-607-9155

"BASIC" DIRECTIONS:

From I-405 Northbound/Southbound........

Merge onto WA-522 E via EXIT 23 toward US HWY-2 / WOODINVILLE / WENATCHEE. = go 14.0 miles

Turn LEFT onto US-2 / STEVENS PASS HWY(doesn't make sense if u can read a map, but probably an intersection deal..) = go 9.7 miles

Turn Left on 4th St

Turn Right on Fir Ave / Fir St = go 0.38 MI

Arrive at your destination = go 0.31 M

(If anyone thinks this $hit is jacked up, say somethin!!!!)