PDA

View Full Version : Grand Slam Rego Site...

Z
02-13-2007, 11:12 AM
Some of you have found the TEST version of the new registration site and have started to register. This site is for testing purposes only so that we can get all the kinks worked out before we go live. When we go live, the database will be erased, along with any information you may have entered.

I hope to have the LIVE version up in a couple weeks and will post an announcement here, at which time you can register for real.

Tom Z.

wpcheairs
02-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Well Tom, I was one of the people that registered on your test site and sent Dave a waiver. Will I need to send a new waiver out once you get the "REAL" registration site up and running?

Bill

SLO MO
02-14-2007, 08:00 PM
Well Tom, I was one of the people that registered on your test site and sent Dave a waiver. Will I need to send a new waiver out once you get the "REAL" registration site up and running?

Bill

Ditto.
Can't wait to come back down.

Hows things Bill?

Brett

wpcheairs
02-15-2007, 03:24 AM
Ditto.
Can't wait to come back down.

Hows things Bill?

Brett

Things are going well Brett. How about you? Is the honey moon over, or is it still going good? Which way are you coming down? I think that I will be towing mine up this year. That way I won't have to worry about breaking and getting home like your troubles last year.

Bill

Z
02-15-2007, 10:26 PM

Bill

The waiver will work fine, so you won't need to resend that, but you will need to re-register when the live site is up.

FearTheDentist
02-24-2007, 12:40 PM
Hunter posted a link to the reg site over at JF this AM. Is this the real deal or did he jump the gun and link to the test site? (let's all point and laugh :D)

Sandy R
02-24-2007, 12:49 PM
Hunter posted a link to the reg site over at JF this AM. Is this the real deal or did he jump the gun and link to the test site? (let's all point and laugh :D)

Brian, after the GSW Organizers have an opportunity to register, GSW registration will open to everybody else. When you can go to the home page and register, it's open. Shouldn't be long.

ArloGuthroJeep
02-24-2007, 01:08 PM
Damnit Hunter, shame on you!

Texas ZJ1
02-24-2007, 01:31 PM
Sorry,

I was trying to market things again....Bill, Brett, Sandy, and David this is going to be another fun year. I'm picking up some 35 bighorns and trimming the fenders. This will be the last year that the ZJ is the DD.

Hunter

Texas ZJ1
02-24-2007, 02:02 PM
I've deleted the posts from JF and NAGCA.

Hunter

Sandy R
02-24-2007, 02:20 PM
I'm picking up some 35 bighorns and trimming the fenders. Hunter

If you lift high enough you don't need to trim the fenders. I have 35s and have not trimmed a thing. ;)

jfowlzj95
02-24-2007, 02:22 PM
Sorry,

I was trying to market things again....Bill, Brett, Sandy, and David this is going to be another fun year. I'm picking up some 35 bighorns and trimming the fenders. This will be the last year that the ZJ is the DD.

Hunter

Are you going to Longarm it? :smt047

Cody
02-24-2007, 02:38 PM
If you lift high enough you don't need to trim the fenders. I have 35s and have not trimmed a thing. ;)

how do you like off camber sections?

;)

Sandy R
02-24-2007, 02:49 PM
how do you like off camber sections?

;)

Can't get enough off camber! ;) That's why I haven't been on Hell's Revenge since 1999.

Texas ZJ1
02-24-2007, 04:34 PM
Are you going to Longarm it? :smt047

Nope, not yet.

Hunter

ArloGuthroJeep
02-24-2007, 06:01 PM
Can't get enough off camber! ;) That's why I haven't been on Hell's Revenge since 1999.

I thought 7-mile Rims offcamber section was worse then Hells Revenge...

Sandy R
02-24-2007, 06:08 PM
I thought 7-mile Rims offcamber section was worse then Hells Revenge...

Ryan, I don't know if you recall but I let Kevin Fell drive my rig through that one off camber section. Kevin said my Jeep felt pretty stable compared to his which is several inches taller than mine.

ArloGuthroJeep
02-24-2007, 10:25 PM
Ahhh yes, I remember...