PDA

View Full Version : 02/11/07 Lower Terminator

chadjans
02-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Ran Lower Terminator with Kevin and Brian. Victims: couple tail lights, bumper powder coat and ALL OF THE TABLE MESA AREA. Pictures can be found here: http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2095622651

If you can please participate in the clean-up of the area. Details can be found here: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=551538 and http://www.azrockcrawler.com/_images/2007/3-3-07tmcleanup/3-3-07tmcleanup.html

This area is in trouble. I have never seen so much trash. People take their old tv's, computer monitors and whatever else they can find out to the area and shoot the shit out of it.

Chad

Sudz
02-11-2007, 10:28 PM
nice...

thanks for sharing

unforgiven
02-11-2007, 11:07 PM
nice pics man.
as fer the cleanup........i'm a weee bit far away!!! lmao
however if ya want i can mail ya some trash bags??????
anythin ta help keep it clean. i haven't wheeled my stocker yet, but i do want to be able to, not get shut-out cuz of losers.

MoonWorks
02-12-2007, 09:31 PM
kevin looks just a bit tippy in that last pic!

Krash80
02-13-2007, 03:21 AM
Has Kevin still not killed that D30 yet!?

Skyline
02-13-2007, 10:26 AM
This area is in trouble. I have never seen so much trash.

Looks to me like it's mostly broken tail light lenses from Grand Cherokees that try to squeeze through spots that flat fender Jeeps wouldn't fit in.

chadjans
02-13-2007, 10:54 AM
Has Kevin still not killed that D30 yet!?

It took a beating this weekend. He had the front bound up a few times. What do they say, it is not when you broke it it is from what you did before breaking it.

chadjans
02-13-2007, 10:55 AM
Looks to me like it's mostly broken tail light lenses from Grand Cherokees that try to squeeze through spots that flat fender Jeeps wouldn't fit in.

Unlike the shot up trash, every piece of the tail light was picked up. We even did some trail cleanup by removing trash that was not ours. Thanks for your :gayflag: comment.

Ken L
02-13-2007, 03:57 PM
I organize 2 trail clean ups a year; it is amazing what people throw out in the wilderness. I would love to find their house and dump all that shit in their front yard.

Let me know if you want some help getting a clean up effort started. I won't be able to directly contribute manpower, but I can offer suggestions on getting it off the ground.

Skyline
02-13-2007, 04:33 PM
Unlike the shot up trash, every piece of the tail light was picked up. We even did some trail cleanup by removing trash that was not ours. Thanks for your :gayflag: comment.

Hey, take it easy...I was just kidding. You did post a picture of all the tail light remains. I would assume that no serious wheeler would leave their broken shit behind.

Cody
02-13-2007, 06:11 PM
I remember how filthy it was when I was out there. I couldn't believe it, so if it's bad enough that you dirty bastards think it's bad---I can only imagine.

Brian should be out destroying the buggy not his nice WJ. Chad, get in the shop and finish.

Cody

chadjans
02-14-2007, 12:45 AM
Chad, get in the shop and finish.

Cody

Pulled the front 30 tonight. Working on it.....