PDA

View Full Version : GSR2007

H3RESQ
02-04-2007, 06:39 PM
What's the plan Ron? When you thinking for this year.

wheelnzj
02-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Hi Jason,
I am not sure which weekend yet, but it will be in Aug or Sept again.
I'll have more info before GSW 07.

Thanks for asking, I hope to see more people come out this year.

Ron

H3RESQ
02-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Ya, more people more people more people more people more people more more people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people moremore people more people more people more people more people more

AgitatedPancake
02-12-2007, 08:45 PM
I dont know about you guys, but it seems it might be more fun with more people.

Just a thought.

wheelnzj
02-13-2007, 12:49 AM
Yes, it would be a lot more fun with more people. But I am not sure Jason would be OK with that!
Jason what do you think more people?
I'll try to post the dates ASAP. It all depends if I change to a different shift as to what my days off will be. I'll know more as it gets closer to SUMMER.
It would be nice to see aleast 10-12 Grands out on the trail.
See ya on the con,
Ron

Krash80
02-13-2007, 01:51 AM
How about having it the weekend after GSW so those of us from East of the Rockies don't have to drive 3000+ miles twice.
I bet a lot of people would find it easier to hit Moab then the Rubicon all in one trip.
Might make a difference in the turnout...I know I'd go.

-Ron-

Northtrails
02-14-2007, 02:38 AM
I will keep checking for dates

MBATF
02-14-2007, 02:47 AM
I will keep checking for dates

Me too :cool:

Sandy R
02-14-2007, 05:57 PM
How about having it the weekend after GSW so those of us from East of the Rockies don't have to drive 3000+ miles twice.
I bet a lot of people would find it easier to hit Moab then the Rubicon all in one trip.
Might make a difference in the turnout...I know I'd go.

-Ron-

Hmmmmm....................... :cool:

wheelnzj
02-15-2007, 12:34 AM
Not a bad idea Ron!
Maybe we can do that next year as I have another vac. planned as soon as I get home from Moab, sorry I cant change it(Home Sunday night, leave Mon. noon) I do like it.
If someone else would like to put it together, feel free. If not look for the dates posted and I'll let everyone know in Moab at the Sat. night dinner.
Ron dont forget to bring your ROCK back with ya! :smt080

Cody
03-08-2007, 02:04 PM
some people have a hard time taking that much time off all at once.

We're not all self employed RON!

AgitatedPancake
03-08-2007, 03:57 PM
but he does have a valid point for those closer to the east coast though.

Cody
03-08-2007, 04:01 PM
nobody who knows any better lives on the east coast. ;)

Krash80
03-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Maybe we can do that next year as I have another vac. planned as soon as I get home from Moab, sorry I cant change it(Home Sunday night, leave Mon. noon) I do like it.

Who says you're invited?
:flipoff2:
j/k!

some people have a hard time taking that much time off all at once.
We're not all self employed RON!

WTF...Don't let THE MAN bring you down! Let me guess, you're wearing 37 pieces of flair too? :D

goldensd
04-05-2007, 12:47 PM
Any more thought on the date of GSR? I'm planning on going, and my brother REALLY wants to fly out for it as well, so he is getting anxious for me to give him a date so he can get his ticket.

H3RESQ
04-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Any more thought on the date of GSR? I'm planning on going, and my brother REALLY wants to fly out for it as well, so he is getting anxious for me to give him a date so he can get his ticket.

If I remeber right, Ron isn't going to know for a couple more month's.:(

I'm hoping my wife can get the time off with the short notice we might get on the dates.:smt054

Cue-Ball
04-23-2007, 03:59 PM
I might try to make it this year, but not sure the Jeep will be up for it so I might need to ride shotgun if someone has a spare seat.

Just need to know the dates so I can plan it out.

napajeep
04-23-2007, 08:39 PM
If I had rocker protection, I might make it. We'll have to see if I can get together enough cash to do sliders before that time comes.

ZachJ
04-23-2007, 09:49 PM
I want to go, if I get claytons by then which I should. Just waiting on some more info.

Cue-Ball
04-23-2007, 09:57 PM
If I had rocker protection, I might make it. We'll have to see if I can get together enough cash to do sliders before that time comes.

Dude you should make it.

After talking with Jason I may try to do it in my Heep.

I think I know where there might be a set of Kevin's Sliderz for sale (used and a bit beat up but what the hell right).

nate
04-23-2007, 09:59 PM
If you guys can figure out a date in the next few weeks I would be probably be able to take leave and head down there. I need to know pretty much ASAP though, we are supposed to predict our leave at least 2-3 months, ideally 6 months out.

Rubicon is by Lake Tahoe correct? Looks like about an 8 hr drive from Mtn Home.

GSW is a no go for me this year. I will probably be still here in Texas.

Cue-Ball
04-23-2007, 10:06 PM
I think it would be GREAT if there was a big showing from the Bay Area.

goldensd
04-23-2007, 11:52 PM
I'm still waiting on a date too, Planning on going and my brother wants to fly out, just need that date so he can get his ticket and we'll be there.

AgitatedPancake
04-24-2007, 01:52 AM
Dirk as long as you dont care about some pretty good damage and hardcore rocker usage, you'd probably make it. Might wanna carry a spare D35 in your back pocket though =P

Cue-Ball
04-24-2007, 10:19 AM
Well I am cool with body damage, and will have the rockers cut out and replaced with 4x4 square tubing by then, and yes I will carry spare 35 shafts for sure.

AgitatedPancake
04-24-2007, 12:18 PM
Good good, the ring gear isn't scary on D35's locked on 33"s is it?

All the guys I wheel with are yota guys and are always askin me if I brought a spare jeep on the trail yet...lol.

wheelnzj
04-24-2007, 09:01 PM
Hi everyone,

I am looking at Sept. 14, 15 & 16, 2007 for GSR 2007. This is not set in stone but looks like the best date so far.
Thanks and I hope you all can make it,
Ron

Cue-Ball
04-25-2007, 09:17 AM
Cool I will check with the wife and see what I can do.

Dirk