01-31-2007, 05:18 PM
I enjoyed your forum down msg.

zj95
01-31-2007, 05:24 PM
sweet.... now we can multi quote easier

but the bottom is broken (for me least)..... just a red x

DJJordache
01-31-2007, 05:44 PM
great it's back! I was going into withdrawals while the forum was down! I was going to post the meaning of life but couldn't...... I forgot it now:D

CurtP
01-31-2007, 05:55 PM
I didn't even know it was down. What was the down message?

ATL ZJ
01-31-2007, 05:55 PM
I still wish I could edit my old posts, is that fixed yet?

DJJordache
01-31-2007, 05:56 PM
it was along the lines of: get off the computer and go wheel or go outside and F yourself.

DJJordache
01-31-2007, 06:00 PM
I still wish I could edit my old posts, is that fixed yet?yeah where is the edit?
forum down message here (http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11052)

BigDaveZJ
01-31-2007, 08:17 PM
If you guys run across any issues, please post up here and let us know. I've already noticed that the front page is not showing the correct info and there's quite a few Red X's and I have the ability to add "infractions" to people, whatever da fawk that means!!!

Bustin' Loose
01-31-2007, 08:27 PM
God help you all...Dave is now laid up with nothing better to do but browse the boards and piss people off.

JohnBoulderCO
01-31-2007, 08:30 PM
I was getting the shakes and starting to sweat. JU wasn't the same high.

OverkillZJ
01-31-2007, 10:57 PM
Welllllllll crap. Turns out this theme we use, does NOT have an upgrade to support the version we now run, hence all the red X's.

Now... to make new buttons, or find another theme, ugh.

As for edit: What forums can and can't you edit in? There are some forums I have editing turned off after a certain amount of time, since people backtracking what they said is lame.

DJJordache
01-31-2007, 11:30 PM
As for edit: What forums can and can't you edit in? There are some forums I have editing turned off after a certain amount of time, since people backtracking what they said is lame.
cancel what I said about editing I just could not do it in this thread, but all the other ones I tried to see if it still worked seem to be just fine.

BigDaveZJ
02-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Welllllllll crap. Turns out this theme we use, does NOT have an upgrade to support the version we now run, hence all the red X's.

Now... to make new buttons, or find another theme, ugh.

Turns out the buttons aren't anything real special. I got a few of them taken care of. I don't THINK there's anymore that regular users can see, I know there's still a few that Staff can see, but if anyone sees a Red X where there should be something, let me know! Also, it'd be a huge help if you could copy down the location of the file too. Right-click -> properties -> address so we know exactly what we're dealing with. Thanks!!!

BigDaveZJ
02-18-2007, 01:17 AM
Think I got the last Red X issue handled. When you did a quick reply or edited a post or possibly other things there's supposed to be a little "in progress" thingie, that works now.

If anyone notices anything else, let me know but they all should be good.