PDA

View Full Version : Open Invitation!!!

hotrodtinker
01-08-2007, 11:35 PM
I'm dying to hit up some trails now that I've got some proper tires! If anyone in the Denver area wants to get out just let me know (you can call, e-mail or PM me). I'll be working 4pm-midnight Tuesday through Saturday for a while and I can make things work if I need to. Going wheeling alone is getting old and isn't the smartest thing to do in the middle of winter anyways. This is an open invitation starting 08 Jan 2007. Hope to see you guys out there soon!

SuicideTireZJ
01-09-2007, 01:02 AM
See my post below. I'm in Fort Collins, but it's close enough to Denver. Send me a PM next time you want to go run a trail, if I'm not working, I'll always be up for it!

BigDaveZJ
01-09-2007, 01:05 AM
Snow bashing . . . . . have fun with that!!

Last snow run I went on was Slaughterhouse like 3 years ago. I can wheel snow in my neighborhood still, and I don't have to drive very far! Once this stuff all melts though I'll need to go on some shakedown runs after I change a few things up on the ZJ.

hotrodtinker
01-09-2007, 04:53 AM
Sounds great guys! I love this white stuff! I get to wheel around everywhere?!? It'll get old I'm sure, but for now I'm having a blast! I've got the Jeep in the garage right now waiting for me to retorque the wheel spacers and do some fender trimming. Yay!