PDA

View Full Version : New sub-forum

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
12-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Call me crazy but I think it would be fun to have another OffTopic forum where politics, religion, government conspiracies, and all the other hoopla could be discussed. With such a broad spectrum of individuals on MallCrawlin, I think it would be entertaining to say the least. I know its always tricky when publicly discussing such matters as far as the amount of information one wants to disclose about their beliefs, pre-concieved notions of certain matters, etc, but I think it would bring something exciting and controversial to the boards.

Dave, Matt, what do you think?

OverkillZJ
12-12-2006, 01:29 PM
I think there's a whole lot of forums here already, and there haven't been many of those threads in chit chat ;)

HuskerZJ
12-12-2006, 08:55 PM
That sounds cool. We have one on my local board and theres always some good debates.

ELLLLLIOTTTTT
12-12-2006, 11:10 PM
so would it be acceptable to start an aetheist/christian debate? 9/11 conspiracy thread? creationism vs. evolution thread? ALL in the general off-topic?

OverkillZJ
12-13-2006, 12:45 AM
in chit chat, I don't see why it'd be an issue unless it turned to personal attacks.. I'm not creating (And I think Dave will agree) another forum to prevent an issue that hasn't even happened yet!

OverkillZJ
12-13-2006, 12:46 AM
By the way, start one, I need to argue (And win.)

BlaineWasHere
01-21-2007, 07:47 PM
so would it be acceptable to start an aetheist/christian debate? 9/11 conspiracy thread? creationism vs. evolution thread? ALL in the general off-topic?

I think you should start all of the above threads...