PDA

View Full Version : Washington Snow!

H3RESQ
11-28-2006, 11:06 PM
Nothing to exciting here. Just playing in the snow now that we have some local. Here's some pics of us heading up, then playing in about 4 foot of fresh powder and then coming back down that night.
Some people go up these roads to go sleding in the oddest rigs. We pulled out a 1ton 2WD truck and a couple cars. People just don't get it. Some had no recovery gear at all. Good thing we don't think it's right to leave people stranded. The pic at night is of us in the ditch so stock rigs don't have to get out of the ruts. Looks like a major interstate at 9pm. Notice most are headed up!:confused:

AQHACowboy
11-28-2006, 11:16 PM
Looks like you had alot of fun.

Jsk8r1
11-28-2006, 11:23 PM
Looks like fun, wish we had some snow down in the desert

AgitatedPancake
11-29-2006, 12:11 AM
Snow wheelin is comin for me soon, the Sierras are getting a pretty good amount nowadays. It's gunna be fun. Thinkin about makin a run up to the con, maybe a ways in for shits n giggles.

PassRunnerZJ
11-29-2006, 01:31 AM
Cool! Where were you guys at? I was up in Oly this summer covering for my network admin while he was out of country and drove my rental car to the area that is NW of Mt. Rainier looking to see if there was a playground to watch people on, but only found the empty trailhead:( . I saw a lot of nice rigs coming down when I was going up after visiting the Sunshine (?)Vistors Center earlier that day.