PDA

View Full Version : Last final lift

Diehard
11-22-2006, 08:43 AM
Had a 2" BB, now a 2.5" BB with new UC springs. Just wanted to share.

http://www.jeepforum.com/gallery/files//4/3/8/8/5/100_2165.jpg

Skyline
11-22-2006, 04:07 PM
If a 2.5" BB is your "Last Final Lift", you belong on JU or Jeep Forum, with all the other soccer moms, not here.

2000_WJ
11-22-2006, 04:32 PM
I'd hate to see how you feel about stockers

I dought its your place to say where to go anyway

:)

Rubber Chuck
11-22-2006, 04:51 PM
:doh:

:popcorn:

NINE-T-1-RENEGADE
11-22-2006, 07:39 PM
If a 2.5" BB is your "Last Final Lift", you belong on JU or Jeep Forum, with all the other soccer moms, not here.

Says the guy with a ricer skyline avatar? :smt105

ILikeMud
11-22-2006, 08:19 PM
Says the guy with a ricer skyline avatar? :smt105

Skyline's aren't very rice man.

Besides his Jeep ain't too bad.

violatedppl
11-23-2006, 01:24 AM
since no one else has said it

eat shit welcome to mallcrawlin

hkszx2
11-23-2006, 03:25 AM
looks .. too .. umm ... clean

Matt
11-23-2006, 06:47 AM
If that's your final lift, you better go buy a good sawzall.

JohnBoulderCO
11-23-2006, 08:09 PM
My last lift was stepping up to the 2" BB and putting on 31" BFG AT's. A few more final lift's and you will be cutting metal.;)

OverkillZJ
11-23-2006, 09:40 PM
I don't consider my 16" coilovers my final lift... There's always room for inprovement.

4wheeln ZJ
11-23-2006, 09:50 PM
Like my wife says its never big enough

H3RESQ
11-23-2006, 10:45 PM
Look at the little sticker in his window(JeepForum.com) He knows his place! Don't mind him saying HI though.

Matt
11-24-2006, 03:10 AM
Look at the little sticker in his window(JeepForum.com) He knows his place! Don't mind him saying HI though.

Oh.... On that note, HI and welcome. :flipoff2:

Diehard
11-24-2006, 11:53 AM
Its clean because it was just washed. I have had it to Beasley, when it was just a 2" BB. I can't lift it anymore since I am in a wheelchair and getting in and out would be too difficult, hence the "final lift". If it matters did all the work myself. I expected some flack, but thats ok. I know not to post on Pirate. Thanks for the replies, even the not so complimentary ones. To me it doesn't matter what you drive, even a Hummer, as long as you wheel safely and legally you're welcome to go with. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

nickzj08
11-24-2006, 12:35 PM
I think its cool man. Some people think you have to have a huge long arm lift, 35s, and 1 ton axles just to own a jeep and wheel it. Whats cool is the fact your in a wheel chair and still wrenching. Wheel what you got.

Im glad that skyline feels that he is the ultimate hardcore wheeler and can tell people where they belong and how stupid their jeep is because he has 2" more lift than you. :shake:

Diehard
11-24-2006, 06:26 PM
He's from NY. Expect that from them. BTW I'm originally from Chicago so no need to think it's a Southern vs. Northern thing.

jdhutton
11-24-2006, 09:47 PM
hey... hey... im fron ny...dont pool us all together. i have a few coworkers here at work that are wheel chair bound. 2 of them have that "you should feel sorry for me" thing going and ones is like you and me, and will do his own work on his old 76 chevy pickup all on his own. shit guy changes wheels about as fast as anyone. looks good keep up the good work.

but i do think you need to change that sticker to a MC one!!!

j

Skyline
11-24-2006, 10:04 PM
Im glad that skyline feels that he is the ultimate hardcore wheeler and can tell people where they belong and how stupid their jeep is because he has 2" more lift than you. :shake:

That was not at all my intent. I see nothing wrong with anyone who wheels whatever they've got, whether it's stock or extreme. Maybe I missed something here, but it's my understanding that the basic premise of this forum is to be a site for people who are looking to go beyond the BB lifts. We don't all have the dough to do it all at once, or even the skills to wheel a fully built rig, but it is a process of evolution. Some members here are way further along in the process than others. And I'm sorry if you have an issue with that, but for someone to say they're 'Done" at a BB level, that's simply outside of the charachter of this site.

And Diehard, you can stick your prejudical comment about NY where the sun don't shine. I'm sorry that you're limited by your wheelchair, but more to the charachter of this site, would be to explore technological ways to get around your limitations. For example, what might be really cool, would be to consider an air suspension. That way, you could lower the vehicle to get in, and not be limited by a BB lift. Extreme 4X4 just did an off-road air bag suspension on a full size Ram, and it worked very well.

redzj
11-24-2006, 10:25 PM
Everybody catches flak aroud here. I was at 2" at one time too and said I wouldn't go any higher with mine. Anyway....EAT SHIT!

mudforblood
11-24-2006, 10:51 PM
And Diehard, you can stick your prejudical comment about NY where the sun don't shine. I'm sorry that you're limited by your wheelchair, but more to the charachter of this site, would be to explore technological ways to get around your limitations.

First: Learn how sppelll!

Second: You had a gay ass non-lifted zj at one time!

Third: Give the guy credit, he's in a wheel chair and thats what he wants!

Fourth: The rice car avatar does not represent the "charachter of this site", remove it now!

Lastly: STFU and "stick it where the sun don't shine"......

OverkillZJ
11-25-2006, 12:57 AM
OK.

I'm starting to think that all of you need to stop giving people shit, for the sake of giving them shit. Only Dave and I can get away with that, for the sake of demonstrating what it takes to be a hypocrite.

But seriously, KEEP IT ON TOPIC, OR DO NOT POST.

Diehard
11-25-2006, 01:45 PM
WOW This is almost like the Pirate site. The title says "Brag about your junk". So I did. And where does it say you have to have a certain type or height of lift to post here? And if you're that thin skinned maybe this isn't the place for YOU to post. BITE ME!! That's the last I'm going to say on this topic. Mr. Moderator feel free to lock this. Thank you.

OverkillZJ
11-25-2006, 02:38 PM
I think ya missed the point, I meant all of you...

Locked.