PDA

View Full Version : not a brag nor a newbie but looking for info...

Benz0
11-17-2006, 10:43 AM
Hey...name's Ben and I am sure I have met some of you on the trail but probably not...anyway I have a Tj long armed and recently got a ZJ that will be my new DD and since it's a Jeep I already have it on 31's yeah not the beast but now since I have lifted a crapload of rigs and now have my shop equippeed with welder, bender, metal parts and a nice beer fridge I want to throw this thing in the air some more :D

it's a disease I am willing to feed :smt033

so I am searching for leaf sprung ZJs (rear) since I have an XJ D44 laying in the shop and don't want to throw as much $$$ as I do into the TJ I want to leaf spring the rear and call it a day...most likely sell it afterwards to some turd but who knows...

Anyhoo - flame on bitches :D

here is the newest money pit
http://www.bensprouse.com/images/cars/94ZJ/94ZJ_afterBB.jpg

those ghey ass side steps are no longer on it

OverkillZJ
11-17-2006, 10:44 AM
...Are you starting a members ride thread, or asking a question about suspsenion?

Benz0
11-17-2006, 11:34 AM
well I started a intrtodduction thread ANd a leaf spring question...I will be doing more searches and know where to post up but thought I would add the MAIN reason I am here was to look/seaarch around for leaf sprung ZJ's

hkszx2
11-17-2006, 07:08 PM
i dont think youll find too many leaf spring zjs, but i know a couple people can tell ya how to put coil bucket on your axle

RiPPiNiTuP7
11-17-2006, 07:11 PM
...wouldn't it be easier to cut the brackets off the 35 and weld them on the xj 44 and bolt it up using the coils instead?

ZachJ
11-17-2006, 07:18 PM
i agree it would be easier to take the d35 brackets and put them on the 44.

chadjans
11-17-2006, 10:26 PM
I have a friend who went from coil springs in the front of his XJ to leafs back to coils and then to coil overs. In the rear he went from leafs to coils. Needless to say he wished he went to either coils or coilovers instead of the gay leafs.