PDA

View Full Version : All My Dirty Friends 2 DVD Special Pricing!!!

MUCHADO
11-17-2006, 09:31 AM
I just signed up for vendor status:supz:

We are getting ready to release our second DVD as soon as I get it back from the manufacturer. We had an awesome response on All My Dirty Friends(with reviews in CRAWL and Peterson's 4WOR) and I'm very excited with the new DVD coming out, we've come along ways since our first DVD.

This year has been awesome, met alot of great people, did some crazy wheelin and partying with all different characters across the country. This video has something for everyone---geographically and rig-wise. Oh and the music is awesome. We hook'd up with Reel Big Fish, Virulence, Beverly Beer Bellys and Joe Good on the soundtrack.

All My Dirty Friends 2 has footage from Alabama, California, Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Pennsylvania and Utah. This video has ALOT of hardcore full bodied trail rigs (Jeeps, Sami's, Toyotas, Broncos, etc)... Along with the full-bodied rigs, we've got a bunch of buggies. I like it all... When we hit the trails it's run-whatcha-brung, so you can have a way beat up but badass Toyota like my friend Brad, a link'd and comp cut blingin' TJ like Dustin from Peak Empire, or a sick LS1 rock-race buggy like JT Taylor or Robert Lucero--and as long as you're havin fun--and don't have a pissy attitude, we're right there with the camera.

Right Click, Save target as for a sample from our Gray Rock, Alabama segment in AMDF2:
http://www.allmydirtyfriends.com/grayrock.mov

to order DVD's click HERE (http://muchadoproductions.com/store.html)

We are running a combo pack deal for $35 (you get both DVD's) and also running FREE SHIPPING on orders before Christmas!

All My Dirty Friends 2 will be ready to ship December 6th and sells for $24.99(FREE SHIPPING). Keep your eyes open for release parties in Great Bend(KS), Topeka(KS), and Colorado Springs(CO).
I hope you guys like this one, I'm very happy with the way things turned out. The people we've met, and the equipment we're using this year make this one 10X better than our first one. Run time is 41 minutes. Other than some strong language, and Lubes there is nothing I wouldn't show a child.:D

-Rob DuBroc
Muchado Productions

This is the cover from the new DVD:
Notice someone familiar on the cover (hint ZJ) :bling:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/muchado/AMDF2.jpg
Here is the killer package deal we are running on our 2 DVD's
http://www.muchadoproductions.com/images/combopack.jpg

Cue-Ball
11-17-2006, 11:25 AM
Welcome aboard Rob.

Dirk

BigDaveZJ
11-17-2006, 11:35 AM
Keep us updated on the CO Springs release party, I'm 45 minutes from the springs!

muddy94zj
11-18-2006, 01:11 AM
i just ordered it looking forward to watching it an getting in the mood to finally wheel somewhere fun

Jsk8r1
11-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Just ordered the 2 pack, cant wait for it to get here.

MUCHADO
11-20-2006, 02:30 AM
i just ordered it looking forward to watching it an getting in the mood to finally wheel somewhere fun

Just ordered the 2 pack, cant wait for it to get here.

SWEET!! Thanks for the orders! It'll be shipping out December 6th :best:

MUCHADO
11-20-2006, 02:32 AM
Keep us updated on the CO Springs release party, I'm 45 minutes from the springs!

Will do! I just talked to JT Taylor(TubeShark XRRA driver) briefly tonight, he just got back into the states(he was on a chase team for Baja 1000). The party will for sure be on December 9th--and it'll be at his shop in Fountain. His shop is right behind his house and he's had several kickass parties there so it's the perfect spot! Actually some of AMDF2 was shot there. Soo... clear your schedule. I'm not sure exactly what time we'll start off but I'll post up details with directions in another thread as soon as we figure all the details out.. :)

BigDaveZJ
11-20-2006, 10:09 AM
Argh!! I'm gonna be in San Diego that weekend!

MUCHADO
11-20-2006, 03:11 PM
Argh!! I'm gonna be in San Diego that weekend!

ah damn!! :gayflag:

:flipoff2:

zjoe
11-20-2006, 08:29 PM
Right on! I ordered mine!:D

2000_WJ
11-20-2006, 11:14 PM
Christmas present for sure!

MUCHADO
11-25-2006, 01:23 AM
Right on! I ordered mine!:D

Thank you!!! :smt033